All My Services Are Now 50% Off

Hi there could you please dm me regarding your services.

Thank you

Welcome @Sal88 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hey c.kendall!
Im Lindsay. Been following u for some time, Wondering if ur services are still available 50%
I am wondering if u can get rid of an attachment I’ve had stuck on me, no one has been able to rid it yet. But I know you are amazing at what you do.message me please :slight_smile: thank u!!!

Before doing that…
Please introduce yourself properly… As it is a rule of this forum

My bad… Just saw your intro.
Welcome Lindsay

1 Like

I was gonna say! I thought I did!
Thank you :black_heart:

1 Like

Hi Conner, I’m in need of a ritual to be done. How can I contact u?

1 Like

Welcome @heavywt It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Hi Conner. Please message me when you have time. I would like a consult with you.

Connor! How should I go about contacting you? My name is Sebastien Chevallier I attended your last Facebook lives.

1 Like

You can message him

on balg?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Hey Conner I am Interested in your Mentorship
I tried messaging you

Hello as a rule of the forum you need to make an introduction there is a thread that you can do it in or make an intro post.

@DarkestKnight (I think you have links for this.)

1 Like

Welcome @QIAOGUAN_YAN It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I’m interested in your services. Please DM me. Thank you :pray:

Hi im interested too. Can you pm me pls.

How much does a 12 month mentorship cost I may consider it🤔 is there a set price?