All About Lord Azazel 🤘

I want to discuss the demonic prince Azazel since he is popular on Balg number one he is the first demon I have contacted and became my guardian second I want to validate my experiences with him from others who have worked with this prince of hell and fallen angel. I am going to start with my experiences please validate me so I know I am not mentally ill and should seek institution…
how I have seen him, he always comes to me in human form looks basically like the lead vampire punk from the 80s movie the lost boys has an 80s rocker vibe he also appears as a red devil with goat horns and piercing bright yellow eyes oddly I have also seen him in planet form as literally the planet saturn rings and all… a few times he made me call him saturn instead of Azazel and referred saturn as the black sun and a gateway to the serpent power & the infernal…
also loves sex loud music and fun in general he is not strict or easily tempered like other demons even enjoys my offensive brand of humor… he also blessed me with possession and gave me access to his legion of goat seirim satyr demons for help and protection he loves incense like dragons blood and frankincense he and Lucifer both love offerings of sweet foods and of course blood on their sigil I believe when I die he is the first I am going to meet along with Lucifer and Baphomet I am also going to join his demonic legion of demons… please let me know if you are getting true vibes from me or if this is just bullshit…

2 Likes

should also note every time I invoke him I get horny and it doesn’t go away unless I rub one off on another lvl holy shit women have been flocking towards me flirting with me staring at me and not even minding me being creepy like standing next to them also men look at me with envy and hate in their eyes it’s weird…

*please ignore my spelling and errors I am on mobile and my keyboard doesn’t let me type with my big thumbs also always does autocoreect

I also get urges to drink booze and jam out to the baddest loudest heavy metal such as alot of iron maiden black sabbath kiss cannibal corpse type o negative slayer and mayhem…

*the animals I see him as are the peacock serpent and most of all goat…

1 Like

I also want to add he fills me with internal darkness and surrounds me in an infernal flame :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like