Alchemy, what is it really and how is it actually done?

So what is alchemy? Where can I learn it and how can I do it? What are your experiences with it?

5 Likes

To me Alchemy is a spiritual mirror to physical chemical change and reaction. One goes through achemical procedures or phases toward enlightenment and evolution of the soul. The Alchemy Web Site
This web site has a whole bunch of info.

13 Likes

Yummers thank you. Knowledge feeds the soul

4 Likes

See: The Book of Aquarius - Alchemy and the Philosophers’ Stone by of all people, Anonymous and published by Forgotten Books.
(Did I mention urine?)

Old Uncle Al.

5 Likes

Urine?

3 Likes

Al.

3 Likes

People can use alchemy to change themselves spiritually,perhaps elevate themselves.

I think Christopher Bradford has a book on it.

5 Likes

Ooohh i got an idea lets invoke Nicholas Flamel :grinning:

Im being serious btw. :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

To be clear evoke or invoke? Because I never let a spirit so much as enter my body for a second without knowing a bit about them first

5 Likes

It may be safer for you to evoke.

For me Azazel, isnt gonna allow any spirit to hang around for too long. Just ask the last spirit that hung around my house too long…the king took his head. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Lol for some reason my relationships with spirits tend to last a while and fortunately while also being unfortunately the come in hordes lol.

4 Likes

Oh I see.

1 Like

I mean fortunate in the sense I make a lot of close friendships and allies and gain a lot of insight and wisdom etc. Unfortunate because I’m very sloth like and I can be pretty lazy (which is also neat to have them around because they’ll kick my ass in gear, Luci has done it several times) and on nights when I’m extremely tired and sleepy it’s difficult to evoke spirits without falling asleep first and I’d just prefer to be awake and to take the spirits seriously

5 Likes

I gotcha.

My circle is designed by Azazel so everytime I use it Azazel automatically present. Kinda like the demon in the universal circle. Except I have Azazel and Shax.

Since Azazel monitors what spirits are around and within me…I just know they arent gonna stay longer than needed.

5 Likes

Interesting. It’s like a security measure

2 Likes

Yes. I guess it is😁

2 Likes

I want to use a circle casting (I usually don’t but I will use a triangle of manifestation, without any sort of spirit binding of course in my system it’s kinda rude lol) but I’m not sure who to involve lol

3 Likes

Hmmm…idk…i dont use a triangle. Azazel has never instructed me too. And Ive never seemed to need it.

Interesting though.

1 Like

i consider 2 different types of alchemy. at least two.

Inner, and outer alchemy.

Inner Alchemy is working in the mental and astral planes.
Restructuring the Body, getting better Control over energy flow, etc.

Outer Alchemy, is what we do in rituals.
It’s the sympathetic nature of getting similaritys and lining them up, just like Spirits do it for us, except here, we do it by ourselfes.

Then, there is at least Dark alchemy to be added.
Which is different from what i do.
I Cut Light, Sound, Time, Distances etc.
Dark alchemy i have yet to learn.

Then there is this extra element with Possession…
While posessed you’re also in altered alchemical state.

Basicly, like a Cup, which had been filled up.

Well, what else can i tell you here…

alchemy seeks, to transform, the 2 different polaritys inside of the Body, into one singularity, a merge, not light, not dark, but both together at the same time.
YIANG or XIANG is the term for it.
Also, in Meditation, and Gazing i’ve learned it by the simple teaching:
It’s not conzentrating by strain, like a stare.
But rather a forgetting, a letting everything else, drift away.
However, i’ve been forced to connect way more to physical world, then i intended to.
Which still hurts, sometimes.
But thankfully, today, i finished the Ritual of Burrying myself into Earth, to counteract the extreme Raise of Energy, which went down.
So i’m allready gettin better. :wink:

Well,
Kindest Regards.
Yours,

¥’B

13 Likes

Sadly, i don’t see any further Investigation here…

However, i wanted to ask:

Does anyone have advice for me regarding this:

I seek the 2 base Elements:
Explosion
and Implosion,

The core Forces of heating and chilling.

I strongly believe These to be necessary Tools for my future work…

Looking Forward to any helpful advise. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much!!!

Sincerely

¥’Berioth

1 Like