Alaron/Alran/Arlan

Hi.
Are any of you familiar with an entity such as Alaron (or Alran/Arlan)? That was the name that came to my mind while repeating enn to Abaddon before sleep. It is possible that he is related to love magic.

The problem is that you think he shouldn’t be something. These beings are very old, perhaps older than the human race. They are interested in increasing own power. Just as hate can turn into power, love can turn into hate and love into destruction. Isn’t Abbadon known as a destroyer?

Yes, he is.
I recently performed a hex with Abaddon to destroy my rival (love issue, I performed this ritual for several days).

Before falling asleep, I was repeating enn to Abaddon asking him to give me some guidance on what to do next, and I don’t know why, but I just uttered that name (Alaron).

It might not be time for you to know yet. I would just write it down in your journal/grimoire and there’s every chance that later, at some unknown point in the future, you will get the next piece that connects to this and then it will make sense.

It does no good to try to force sense out of it too early, your conscious mind hates ambiguity and pushed you to find answers as that is natural to survival, which is it’s job, but this is magick, so hold on to it and be patient.

1 Like