Al A'war Djinn

Anyone here working with al-A’war ? name means the One-Eyed. he has a special task to call people to commit adultery and make it look nice. I am designing a sexual spell to “take care” of a target to drain him. Any insights, experiences with him?

:snake:

3 Likes

Book “Deceit of Iblis” is one of the sources on Djinn. I recommend it to get the names of the Djinn and create sigils.

2 Likes

I stumbled upon a Jinn King named Al-Ahmar. I am not sure if they are the same guys, tho

2 Likes

Is the Djinn of Mars and can be better summoned tuesdays. Al Ahmar he is of course very aggressive and massive brutal force, should be approached very carefully :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This is a religious book, not a source for Jinn names. That’s why you got “Al-A’war” from it. It’s against Iblis/Satan and Jinn. Basically all the book is nothing but religious propaganda and full of errors.

Don’t take my word for it… research or ask someone who knows this stuff. You have much better luck working with Al-Ahmar. Hope that’s the name you mean. Because Al-A’war is not a Jinn at all. This is a fact. Not an opinion.

Just trying to help, wish you good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He is also in the Encyclopedia of demons and many other books so Al A’war is really an important Djinn

2 Likes

Interesting, the islamic anti-christ is described as one eyed.

1 Like