Airplanes frozen

Last I dreamed that I stepped outside on a balcony and all planes were frozen. Huge planes like passenger planes, other planes and cars. Were just frozen like when your kid playing freeze tag and cant move if you get tagged until someone else tags you.

It was like that for a while and everyone was trying to figure out what to do about it. And then everything just started moving again. Like getting getting tagged back in. Everything just started going again.
It didnt affect everything but I did notice that a/c units stopped and started again. I was close to a window unit that kicked back on when the planes and cars started going again.

This dream really shook me. To the point I was talking with @DarkestKnight about it at 3 in the morning. I should have been sleeping.
I’m not sure why it struck me as a bad dream. But I woke up with my heart in my gut. And it took talking to DK to help calm my nerves about it.

5 Likes

I mean, I last night I finished up a freezing spell from Angelic Protection magic that says it freezes the curses in time. Maybe all those frozen airplanes were coming for me!:thinking::joy::cold_face:

2 Likes

Ah, you froze everyone :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well I thought it was at least interesting/amusing, I was freezing things in time and you were seeing them frozen in time.

2 Likes

I was freezing things in time and you were seeing them frozen in time.

It’s almost like you’re a magician, or something :thinking::grin:

5 Likes

I was listening to the song Ice Queen by Within Temptation. Maybe that had a hand in it :slight_smile: :smiley:

2 Likes

Black magician’s unite freezing the world …

Its our diabolical plan to take over the world!!! Bahahaha!!!

1 Like

Do you have any ice dragons handy? Let’s do this! I could use a change in scenery around here. I’m sure others could as well.

1 Like

:thinking:nope. Only silver ones… but the cold never bothered me anyways…:eyes::joy:

2 Likes

I’m good with cold, except when it triggers my knee pain. Either way, I am learning to tolerate it with time.

2 Likes