Ahriman's role in Mithraism

@KurtisJoseph … this jumped out at me personally.

Are you saying this is the “gateway” to what the Sumerians would have called the Abyss? The way to experience the Unmanifest, the Formlessness that cradles the Form like a womb, and to realize that there is One Thing … and that One Thing is nothingness?

Just trying to understand why Ahriman, Inanna, and Utu directed me to your book.

3 Likes

In essence yes. You hit the nail on the head. The nature of the work is to take action. The artist actually did a piece implying that which was not included in the text to imply this. I will see if I can find it.

3 Likes

Thanks, @KurtisJoseph. Now it makes perfect sense. It’s just a different channel preparing me for the same journey I was already on. I really look forward to receiving your work, Kurtis. Thanks for taking the time to confirm that, brother.

1 Like

You are most welcome. I hope people start to now see… that it is the Ahrimanian essence The Blackened Fire) that is the source of the current awakening. Many people are coming to the same kind of gnosis through their own work. I have been a conduit of the collective “Kunda Force” which is the source of the gnosis and is not limited to culture or pantheon because it is NO-thing… so what could it be? You cannot be worshiping God that’s for sure because it is no thing. Nor can you be worshiping the devil. It is not to “raise” consciousness because that concept further binds us to linear time on the corporeal realm. In this case we understand we must connect to the very fabric of the universe (some may wish to call it dark matter who are of a more scientific leaning) and EXPAND through our connection to this constantly evolving and expanding nothing which is “all”. Very deep… yet this is achieved through very scientific means which are also very ancient.

As I said before you will not be disappointed by the contents my friend. Its power will embrace you. It is now getting into the hands of those who will help to anchor this current. It was a part of the pact I made with nothing. :wink:

5 Likes

Alright, ya sold me! Lol Thanks for sticking around long enough to explain all this. It really helps. :wink:

Like in Roman Mithraism, out of the rock (primordial void) and skyward to the heavens.

2 Likes

@XxMxX also keep in mind that I am not against Mithraism. It is just that this book was led by the patrons of the book and so their focus was on their message and work. It was not the same experience most “occult authors” have had. It was not the intellectual development of a system and putting it between two covers with etymological glue. I am not an occult author really. I am an occultist who happened to record his experience with a specific kind of power in a very eloquent way. This work is so vast. It continues to grow as we speak.

I believe that is why the work will remain within the focus of the work itself, lest nothing of the work ever gets achieved.

6 Likes