Agrokinesis/Chlorokinesis - anyone can help?

Hi guys.
Recently I really got interested in psychic ability to influence/“manipulate” plants and plantlfe, called in psionic circles as agro, or chloro-kinesis. I understand that, as it is in case of all elemental abilities, it requires deep emotional connection with flora, but if anyone knows some special techniques, sigils or entities that could help me in learning this ability faster, I would be very grateful :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Secondhand reply, I heard from a friend that ayahauasca will help, fuses your spirit semi-permanently with the essence of the plant long after the effects wear off.

They liked to grow edible and smokable plants iykwim and claimed after aya they could communicate with them.

4 Likes

Hmmm that’s intrresting indeed… I am in most part against smoking any type of weed :sweat_smile: but I am not closed to trying anyways :wink: thank You @Lady_Eva

2 Likes

I love the plant spirits!

Some of the techniques i utilize involve -
first and foremost - growing and nurturing the plant to understand it

touching the plant and meditating - and for a deeper connection, i find touching with both hands creates a type of “link” - i feel a current through my hands going through my body back and forth between myself and the plant. i also like to commune with them before utilizing them in spellwork, even if using the dried material, ill pay a visit to its rooted, physical presence in the garden, and discuss my intentions. For protection, i sometimes go round the garden at dusk, and say their names “i am protected by the angelica whose fire burns, i am protected by the hyssop whose leaves asperge, i am protected by the hellebore whose poison kills, i am protected by the periwinkle who overtakes the earth etc” its a long list!

meditation regarding the plant itself. ive had vivid dreams about plants - times i lve known im in my garden, and yet appearance wise, its different. Hollyhocks have been tall and looming like trees, plants have appeared as different entirely, and yet i know what they are regardless of how they manifest. The other night i dreamt of being in my garden, but the landscape was entirely different and the plants did not look like themselves- lush and big as if in summer rather than fall, and i knew their names even if i didnt recognize them as they manifested strangely. one of my cats was trailing my footsteps, and i was twirling through a row of towering elms. i consider it visiting my garden on a different plane, if im honest. they feel like traveling dreams rather than “processing” ones.

consuming or utilizing the plant medicinally - where applicable - obviously dont eat poisonous ones.

Get to know them - again, when applicable - taste, smell, sight, feel and talk to them.

4 Likes

Geokinesis is what encompassed earth its minerals and plant life. In psionic communities half of the kinesis were made up.

3 Likes

Working with plants I also believe it is important to thank the spirit when harvesting a plant. I also tell them what I’m gonna use it for.
Also, when making a tincture, oil or whatever, it is important to load it with according energy to make the results more powerful.

2 Likes

Plants understand your vibrations, they sense your energies. I talk to trees a lot and they always let me know they are listening.

This is a realm that is very subtle and I am curious how you see yourself manipulating or influencing their species?

7 Likes

OMG thank You all :heart_eyes: I definetily believe that agrokinesis is just another branch of geokinesis, as I believe what @anon48079295 said to be pretty much correct. Thank You alot @anon47637920 for Your answer :heartpulse::revolving_hearts: I believe it to be very benefitial in my future energy training. I love Nature, I complety adore the spirits of Earth, Minerals, Plants, Stones, Trees etc… I always thank them even for letting me be in their pressence and allowing me to talk to them :heart_eyes: these are beaufiful, gentle and sensitive beings and should be treated as such :sparkling_heart: Thank You for mentioning it @anon10524665. Yes @Aprentiz plantlife do understand and feel the vibration much better than humans, or… This may be controversial but I dare to say, even better than some animals, and no suprise as they are naturally connected with basically everything around them by their roots etc :cupid: I am working on developing a psychokinetic ability that will both enable me to connect better to Nature and its energies (in the future I really want to have a job that will allow me to work on protecting the environment, caring for animals and plants, saving endangered species etc. Something that will really make me feel like home and usually it’s close to Nature :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes:) and will allow me to… Not be so powerless anymore when I see and know that my loved ones suffer… If You know what I mean :broken_heart: but in a way that will not cause too much of imballance.

I know what you mean :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think this had already been mentioned but building a very good relationship with nature and its spirits would definitely be beneficial. The Fae are already very social creatures so that shouldn’t be a problem. The Fae and many other types of spirits. I believe they were called Genius Locae. Meditating in nature with your goal in mind may help.

3 Likes

I definetily believe so :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thank You :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like