Agrat Bat Mahlat sigil

Goddess Agrath appeared in a dream and had me draw this out saying Her enn. I hope this helps anyone trying to get closer to this wonderful lady.

4 Likes

sigil4-1
This is the one I’ve used for Queen Agrat. Sadly I’ve never received any dreams of any sort about her, not even sexualised dreams (which are extremely rare for me).

Your sigil kind of looks like a sperm without being distasteful.

I honestly think she protected from getting arrested or at least in trouble a few weeks back. Had a roadrage incident which turned into fisticuffs, The other driver had ripped my keys out of the ignition but the way the key ring was left, it made the shape of Agrath’s sigil that I’ve posted.

Always got the sense from her that anyone you want to fuck up I’ll do it with you/help you. She’s pretty cool and not enough about her

3 Likes

I agree, there isn’t enough about Her. That’s one reason why I posted that picture. I know one thing about Her, if you establish a connection with Her, She will always be there for you. Love Her.

3 Likes

Definitely agree she’s very supportive and present once a connection is made. Was about a year ago I established solid contact with her. Over that time I’ve been able to build a strong relationship with her, she’s one of the fastest to respond for me and is really enjoyable to spend time with.

3 Likes

Blockquote

Hope I done this right and the post includes the both of you, want a mass reply button. Okay silly question time but how do I (know) I’ve established the connection, I mean I can get a presence, the sigil works, flashes etc but never had any dreams as Ive mentioned above and except maybe that one IRL synchronicity, Guess I got to keep trying (do I just be patient) or is there a stronger method?

1 Like

Just going off my own work with her, if you’re open enough to feel energy there is no question when she arrives. Her energy is very hot and usually (but not necessarily every time) has a strong sexual energy along with it, after working with her for awhile I noticed more playfulness to her as well.

As for dreams, I dont look at those as a way of showing contact specifically though it’s nice when they happen, I go through periods I remember mine vividly and others where I struggle to recall any dream at all. Lilith is the main one that I’ve seen repeatedly enter in my dream state, and Gremory a couple times. With Agrat I find it easier to simply call her and connect to her in meditation, she has been one that tends to hang around for awhile after and not mind having a simple discussion while connecting with her so that’s been a more simple way for me personally to develop a relationship.

If you look on YouTube the Legion of Lilith channel has some videos with meditations for connecting to Agrat. VK has a large article about her as well, his sigil is the one I used to establish contact with.

3 Likes

Lmao… So true. She definitely makes Her presence known. And yes, She will hang around a little while. She can be very nurturing and playful but She also means business when it’s time. I can’t tell you how many times She has helped me on a whim. I feel I got real close to Her by making Her a part of my every day life. Just talk to Her out loud, laugh with Her, when you wake up, tell Her good morning. She likes that kind of stuff.

2 Likes

Was strong last night. Felt the paper vibrate. I think my lamp was kind of flickering before hand but the room was switching between very dark and then normal lighting conditions plus third-eye throbbing. Few rushes of heat here and there, was a pretty fun experience

1 Like