Afterlife?

yeah that would be funny can’t wait by the way when i do meet u as part of Lilith family, and kingdom my reborn name would be Stanley Oceanus

3 Likes

that’s a practice not something that can be transmuted into your soul, there’s books online geared towards predatory vampirism you can look into right now.

But yes the Gods that are usually linked to merpeople are Poseidon and a handful of Fae Gods as merpeople can align with the fae category so many Celtic Gods. Though the infernal pantheon merpeople aren’t really feasible to reside in if talking about residing with Lilith. It has to actually make sense before you ask an entity for their time.

3 Likes

I’ve had dreams about merpeople. Mostly when I’m running from something else and end up diving into a body of water.

Usually I’m avoiding the merpeople for some reason. In dreams I always see them in a preditory manner (like sharks or those little fish that bite alot)…of course I ALSO in my dreams have amazing swimming/diving/dolphin flipping in and out of the water capabilities…

Which speaks to the authenticity of the dreams lol.

In real life I actually hate swimming.

2 Likes

Why are infernal pantheon merpeople aren’t really feasible to reside in?

1 Like

Merpeople can be predatory yes, but many merpeople are tribal and some are kingdom based.

Because by logic, merpeople reside underwater and the infernal is in a Underworld, not an underwater place. The infernal is a land dwelling civilization not a sea dwelling one. Unless they want to swim in a literal lake of lava it’s not feasible, a lot of the infernal is really dry and hot.

3 Likes

Well to be safe, in the dream I had just escaped from a big castle on an island

(I’m always in like trouble in these dreams, and have beings/people coming after me)

(I also always escape – except for one where I was executed in some big cave like place with a bunch of beings watching it)

That specific dream I had pissed of someone, and basically got out through the underground area of the castle and dove into the ocean to get away from some “Queen”.

2 Likes

Not me i have three different dream about merfolk , one of them started out with i traveling to with a group people the same age, as me, but we were in our teenage years, then we came upon this camp which we have to take a boat , that look like ones those rides from Disney splash mountain to the portal, that would lead to the merfolk kingdom. But right before we get to merfolk kingdom, the boat roll backward into the water, which i guess were a portal cause i were underway then and i saw them, they greyish looking, alluring, and sexy, gorgeous hairstyle pretty everything expect a siren to look like

1 Like

Not really it could be like our ocean or lake that how the underworld look in the Netflix tv show The chilling adventure of Sabrina, in which in one episode, Sabrina and her friends went to the underworld the water and beach there look just like our ocean and beach

1 Like

I’ve had bootcamp “like” dreams.

About a group of kids and I. Same kids (had these dreams when I was young and one recently). In the dream I felt I personally knew them.

They looked like kids but didn’t act like kids/feel like kids. In them just alot of weird stuff. Like doing weird mind exercises. Following one (a boy) into an ocean during a storm to get to where they met. It was weird.

They had a fae like feel maybe, dunno. I actually asked one of them about a being, asked if I outta “invite her into the dream”, he said “no” and not to trust her. So dunno much about them.

i see that cool mine bootcamp like dream started out as a interracial sex dream bu lead to meeting the sirens of the merfolk kingdom

I’ve been to the Infernal, it’s not. Netflix is fantasy not the actual gist of what’s going on. You can’t keep getting your information from tv shows and such lol.

Merpeople reside within the general etheric oceans, Poseidon’s realm, and the fae realms, possibly any other sea worlds.

The Infernal is a single nation in an underworld, many desert places, places with plant life, and heavily industrial towards the major cities. The Infernal is also very hot due to those lakes of literal lava, but they have created means of releasing said pent up heat.

So if you actually plan to petition a Deity to transmute your soul into a merperson, Lilith is not the right entity, if you plan to follow and reside with Lilith a merperson is not the type.

3 Likes

I’m usually in underground cave like places, or weird idk geometric dimensional like places that don’t really have land or a ground…

Then obviously the dreams closer to reality with my town that doesn’t really look like my town.

I’ve been to alot of forestry like places. However their BIG , the trees are huge…and yeah… Definitely like the forests/woods better. Not earthy ones but cool still.

All in dreams of course. So most likely just my dream scape. (However I do seem to end up either running around in basements/underground/caves/castle lower areas - trying to get out/away - or between the walls/vents to get out)

ok thanks to clearing that up for me thanks u, anyway yes I plan to followed and reside with the dark goddess Lilith in the Infernal Kingdom during my afterlife, so what type of soul do i need to petition Lilith to transmute my soul into? Personally hope it doesn’t matter if u a a human male or a human female , because I have thought about transmute my soul into becoming a succubus at one time, as my succubus name would be Ravena Darkness

You don’t need to transmute your soul to reside with Lilith, ofc you won’t literally reside in her home, you’d reside in the infernal or wherever as normal citizen.

Lol you do know succubus do not need to have female names, the name can be unisex given succubus can shapeshift into incubus and vice versa, or you can just find what your soul/true name is already.

But either way Lilith’s children are pretty much all succubus/incubus, other demons within the infernal can also be asked by Lucifer as their way of doing it varies.

1 Like

no Lilith is my goddess, and I shall followed her till the end of my human life, and contiuned to followed her and become part of her family in the infernal kingdom

Uh what part of my comment went against that?

2 Likes

Another reason I’m glad about my own personal decision for that. Them being unisex. For personal reasons, this would be good/beneficial to me.

3 Likes

i do have question to you, though I were born into a black christen family and that followed Jesus Christ, and the christian god, but family are christen, but only spiritual and church people which not really sure about but my grandparents, and past family member were church people and strong christen followers, and they all believe in a heaven, and hell type of faith, but each family member to it own belief system ? Would i too go to the same place as my grandparents and past family members to the christen god kingdom, or can i choose where i want to go for my afterlife?

1 Like

its didn’t

lol yeah