Afterlife?

I don’t believe there is priority because there’s a variety of different frameworks, by frameworks I mean each pantheon and such have their own ways of reincarnating those who follow them, and one who does not follow any of them I believe will simply fall into the overall process of reincarnation.

3 Likes

really wow, thanks you, i learning something new i never knew that. I got much to learn, and research on, as i just gotten into the occult and spirituality last year by following the dark goddess Lilith. I think i always have a things for occult and spirituality because i would be met people who were wiccans when i were younger who would pop into my life for a second and then leaves.

2 Likes

Interesting. So te pantheons have “keys to the system” so to say. Like for example Lucifer can place you where he wishes if you are his follower?
Also last question. Do they (and you included) decide the “challenges” you wish to go through to grow… Prior to your rebirth

1 Like

They have keys to their own system pretty much, think of it like this reincarnation is tree with it’s own roots and such, each pantheon has a seed from that tree and planted their own tree. The Norse Gods have their tree rooted through the 9 worlds, their framework is the 9 worlds, a person there can die and reincarnate into any part of the 9 worlds, or decide not to and reincarnate here or else where.

I haven’t had much experience with Lucifer in terms of reincarnation the infernal pantheon is fairly “new” in the sense it was not always there in comparison to the older pantheons like Norse, Loa, Hindu, Lucifer created the Infernal Empire, not alone but he created it. But yes technically speaking he could but I dont think it would work the same as those pantheons who have multiple realms for their people, I have met people who believe they were reincarnated here by Lucifer in the past though.

I started out leaning towards Wicca but without all the extra stuff.

1 Like

Alright .appreciate the information

1 Like

I’m on my final life. I am done and not coming back. I followed someone back here and regret it immensely. I reached a point in my existence to where I now get to choose to come back or not. I have always been a witch in my lives but was also always born into a religion. My last life I was Jewish (I’ve been Catholic and Christian in other sects). This life I was born into non denominational family. I have seen the other side many times and the doorway to it. I only get so close and get sent back (which hurts like hell physically when I wake up).

I believe you get to choose your own afterlife/heaven whatever you wish to call it. I am going back to the 1880’s myself. Some people scoff at that because of the era they have read about however where i’m going its “cleaned up”. The evil is gone, and while you still have ego there, much of the negative aspects that we know of no longer exist in that world.

Same here, going ‘home’ back to the etheric/spiritual/fae realms.

1 Like

for my afterlife i wish to be reborn into the realm of merfolk, where merman, and mermaid coexist. and lived among other pure blooded and hybrid blooded merfolk.

2 Likes

So I followed the dark goddess Lilith, therefore I get a choice to choose her kingdom or empire? cause she is my dark goddess, who i look up to as protector, spiritual guide, spiritual sister. Its my number one desire to be reborn and become part of her empire, or kingdom, along being part of her family

same place I mentioned lol, but mate not every race has a hybrid blood anything. Merfolk are fish people, not much can hybrid with that besides a siren or other humanoid sea entities.

1 Like

Really? what about a merpire, which are basely merman, and mermaid with vampire powers, and abilities, along with merfolk powers, and abilities.

1 Like

My plan for the afterlife is either the infernal empire or fae realms. As well as a soul transmutation (but I plan to get that done within this lifetime).

Since I feel reincarnation is a choice, then im choosing this. Well a choice also influenced by beliefs.

Um, not sure.

I think anything and everything can practice vampirism…but not sure about a vampire/mermaid mix.

really that cool, I were both into the christen faith, but i left that faith last year to learn about the occult, spirtiuality, finding my own path, finding out I have angelic soul type, learning and finding a deity to followed, which lead me to the dark goddess Lilith.

1 Like

lol It could be done, if ur parents if that of a vampire and a merfolk, for example if u father were a vampire and ur mother were a mermaid

I am working with Lilith. I actually was planning to petition her for a soul transmutation into an incubus type soul.

Not sure what type of soul I have but that doesn’t really matter. In terms of changing my soul transmutation decision.

3 Likes

No such thing, vampire abilities is just learning to feed on energy actively which anyone can learn, it does not make them a merpire, it’s just a mermaid that practices predatory vampirism, that’s it. Vampire abilities is nothing special or distinct from us who do ritual work or direct energy work. The whole super speed, strength, etc is mostly just fantasy.

2 Likes

that cool then we could be brothers then, as part of her kingdom, and family

1 Like

Lol yeah ,

" Hey, I remember you from that BALG forum way back on earth! What’s up!" Lol. Would be funny.

3 Likes

really? didn’t know that, anyway i thought about having a soul transmutation to become a merman with predatory vampirism at one time, still desire to do so

1 Like