Afterlife?

So once I was startled to find a demon around me. It didn’t make much sense, I didn’t believe in such things. Now I have worked with many, but have been wondering what will happen to me when I die. Where will I go? I mean, why was the original demon around me to begin with? Also even if I can go to higher and better planes how can I? Some of my best friends are demons now, how do we hold that bond in the after life? Also my third eye and my ability to astral travel went from the best to a few sparks that sputter out. I think what I would and should do is travel and find my guides but I seem to be cut off, what can I do? Have you guys thought of this? What do you guys figure?

3 Likes

I would say that death is like a dream. There’s nothing there except for what we bring with us. Indeed, my strong suspicion is that the whole reason for this life is for us to learn and to play and to grow so that we can be better dreamers when we leave this little nest and fly.

11 Likes

It’s hard to say where you will go until you get there. However, there does seem to be some degree of choice in the matter. For example, someone I know who is married to a Goetic king, told me that part of her marriage agreement is that she would spend 500 years at his side upon death, and then be free to enter the cycle of reincarnation again.

Part of the work of Ascension is gaining enough spiritual power to be able to make that choice for yourself instead of automatically moving into reincarnation.

13 Likes

@Eddie_Romanov thanks that makes sense, after learning of hells formation it seems like none of this is even real even though it is. It’s hard to remember, I guess I have to stop self sabatoging myself and maybe things will get better.

@DarkestKnight I was told that 1 second in hell can be an eternity. When I traveled there I only got a few seconds of memory but have sense like recollected more. I went cause I chose to check it out.

Anyways sometimes I respond to everyone and they stop answering. I definetly hope and look forward to more answers from people.

5 Likes

What you work with doesn’t really determine where you go, it’s your beliefs that give you a degree of choice. I’m going “home” from observing my past life memories and time between them I’ve always either reincarnated or went home.

Though bonds are more personal holding those bonds is a group effort so no one can just say “you gotta do this” because it’s something between all involved.

As for guides, I found mine through lower world exploration, astral can help but you would need to be careful if you’ve never used it to find accurate information/entities before. However, practice makes perfect.

6 Likes

I don’t want to derail the conversation too much but I found something you said that is probably relavent to this topic.

I am wondering because I was able to see really, really good through my third eye, now when I try it just shows a much music logo, could that be the same thing as you were saying? If so what can I do about it?

you see things as music notes?

1 Like

Some days this is all I see.
muchmusic

One of my succubus says that you should experience the “stretching”, which is the experience of working with apparently opposite currents, both in a serious way, thus feeling pulled to either side and not knowing if you are going to either afterlife or to none, until you finally stop caring and there comes the answer

1 Like

You try taking a moment to ground, clear your mind, even with scanning and projection as a whole be it etheric/spiritual, astral/mental, even physical projection, images and such will pop in the mind some go the method of ignoring it and others push it out their mind.

2 Likes

I always hear of meditation saying to let go and unattach, I am more wanting to narrow in and focus on the right ones that pop into mind. Is there a way to do that?

1 Like

Practice concentration exercises and one pointed focus meditation.

2 Likes

Yes the initial start of meditation is letting go and unattached it’s to clear your mind first so there’s less clutter. However, when you reach a point you can shift your focus, I usually clear my mind prior to projection or scanning.

2 Likes

I personally for my afterlife, to be reborn into a fantasy/medieval world where there civilizations, factions, adventures, guilds, magic, technology, pretty much everything that we have this reality expect we have other intelligence races that coexist with the human race. Like u have the human race, but also demi humans who would beastfolk, aka animal people like neko, aka cat girls, bunny girls, dog girls etc, and monster people like lamia, and succubi

2 Likes

I mean technically the etheric plane/spiritual plane is depending where you are fits that, though not sure on the catgirl, bunny girl, and dog girls, that sounds more like a fetish spilling into spirituality lol. But there are spiritual races that are quite similar.

humanoid felines are a thing but I don’t think you’d get away with calling them nekos, that’s purely anime.

There’s many groups, technology, energy work, civilizations both advanced and dark age-esque.

But there’s also laws, fighting, no real “heros” and good vs evil type stuff you’d find in fantasy, as it’s pretty much like here, grey areas, laws where you go, currency, so forth.

Spirits experience similar things we do as their world is only spiritual to us but to them it’s their slice of physical reality with less restrictions as our own.

2 Likes

You can also choose to reincarnate immediately?

I believe so yes, from what I have personally pulled from my past lives experiences.

1 Like

Like do you recall the exact proceed you went through to reincarnate? As in the beings in charge of the process etc. Or just an overall gnosis

And do they just place you anywhere like a random machine thing. Or people are given priorities and if so based on what.

Different beings due to my varying beliefs, but yes I do. In one life I was christian, in that life I was actually my mom’s great uncle who died in a nursing home after his wife died, was greeted by the judeo pantheon, in another I was an Egyptian Priest, was greeted by a keeper, a being under anubis.

2 Likes