Afterlife of our pets

Hi Lady Eva, could you send me that tutorial?

1 Like

So sorry about your cat–each time you lose any animal friend but especially a cat, it’s just like losing a child. Personally the feeling of loss can be as intense as when you’ve lost a person close to you.
I definitely believe that animals have an afterlife and that our familiars find a way to come back to us, if not reincarnated in another animal then in spirit. I’ve felt my dead cat familiars hop up on the bed many times and have seen them too.

4 Likes

It’s your real pet companions, I’m sure of that.

2 Likes

Years ago I had an astounding experience with one of my deceased cats. I love himalayan persians so I had eventually brought home another himmie kitten after my sweet boy passed on. One night I got up to go to the bathroom and I thought Sally (now full grown himmie) was weaving around my legs purring. When I was in the bathroom, I thought it was Sally because what I saw was solid looking with a luxurious coat of fur…when I reached down to pet Sally my hand went straight through the cat and hit the tile floor and the cat vanished! In that instant I realized that it had been my deceased himmie boy who had been with me.
His spirit manifestation has been one of the strongest and clearest that I’ve ever seen.

6 Likes

I feel for you. I just lost one of mine two days ago. I miss her so much!

5 Likes

Can you tell us more of what Robert Bruce says about the astral projection experiences with pets?

2 Likes

I’ll shout you up on a core shamanism group tutorial!

3 Likes

To be honest, it has been a while since I viewed that section of the course. I will have to review my notes from the material, and follow up with that info.

2 Likes

thank you, that would be great.

1 Like

My other cat FUZZY just passed in my arms. He was a 1/2 maine coon.

2 Likes

When my dog died many years ago, I was devastated. However, he came to visit me a few days after his passing (I could feel him, I could pat him), and then I saw him in a vision where he’s ascended to another plane. I have been able to communicate with him.

Earlier this year, another dog passed away. I was destroyed for a couple of days. Then I opened her Akashic Records and was able to talk to her. She comes to visit often, and she’s even gone to my friend’s dream, etc. I am very close to her, and through Akashic Records, we “stay in touch”, I could summon her and she would talk to me, there will be strange light in the room, my other dogs will behave differently. I could be just talking to her residual energy on this plane, but something tells me that she’s ascended to become my spiritual guide, as evidenced by her visiting my friend’s dreams, and that I am talking to her ascended self.

3 Likes

I’m an odd one. I always say to myself that I don’t want the dead returning even to visit, comfort, or aid me. I chose that path and maybe it’s why I only get dreams here and there and no fruition of anything. I do know they try to sneak aid, this synchronicities.

I always say the worse and harder the path the better; even if so much of me deeply hates that. My comfort is that their mortal body-soul ties suffer no more. The veil can remain secret and a surprise. I don’t mind 100% saying:

I TRULY DO NOT KNOW!

2 Likes

My cat, Flame, was an awesome one. I lost him after he ate a poison mouse. Unknown if it was done intentionally or not.

His death was devastating, partly because he said goodbye to all of us the day he died by spending a few minutes with us all in the family before passing away under my chair outside.

He stuck around a while, mainly just to check on us and make sure we were okay before going on to whatever he went on to do.

I miss him a lot.

4 Likes

@davolaki interesting to know that animals ascend to another plane instead of coming back here and maybe in a human form, or in an animals form again.
This breaks my ideology of animal reincarnation.
I feel sorry for your lost, even if it happened years ago.
Friends are never forgotten.

@anon72564005 here, in Italy, some put nails in meatballs (free food for abandoned pets, or even not anandoned) and other puts poison just because they can’t sleep because of barkling dogs… same for cats.
That’s one of the most horrible way to die, and I feel sorry for your lost too.
My cat was ill when he died, and he suffered because he had lungs filled with fluid… he couldn’t breath but the doctor said that our love made him live more than he had too because it was impossible.
Hope your cat still sticks around.

2 Likes

I often dreams of my 2 Dogs that passed. I always try and get them to come back with me desperately, ,but of course I fail. It is sad we do not have longer with them.

2 Likes

Not in the course, but in an interview with EA.

1 Like