After some opinions please! Re Lucifer

Ok so for a while now ive had some ‘experiences’ and have felt pulled to connect with lucifer which i havent been focused on my matron deity.This morning i called out to him and politely asked if he would be willing to work with and help me.I asked if so would you please send me a clear sign of some sort so that i would know and thanked him.I was busy and about half hour later there was a fuss on my front verandah dog had caught and was in the process of killing a beautiful king parrot i was unable to save.there are a few reasons this seems to not be a coincidence to me, i dont ever get birds on my verandah, ever.And all my dogs ever killed was a mousse once lol soo have i offended Lucifer by reaching out to him? Or is this the sign i asked for? My first reaction after trying to obviously save the bird was holy crap its a sign however if it was a positive sign its certainly not what I was expecting! Very confused :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well it could that his presence could trigger animals but I don’t think so. He loves nature and animals.

3 Likes

I agree! Well, I’m not really sure if it was Lucifer. To be honest, it could be anything.

2 Likes

I have no idea about what this could be,looks like a complex message,have you worked with Greek Goddess Hecate lately?

1 Like

No i havent, i see what your saying though it could be looked at from many different angles.

Hecate is connected to dogs so I thought that may have had something to do with this…This is a very weird situation

I know lol ithink its one of a few scenarios either ive offended him or is it possible it could be seen as symbolic in a sense like my dog that i love killed something that i didnt? Like a positive sign even though even though the bird died?

1 Like

Sounds like you got your sign to me. Lucifer is a complex entity but this sounds like the dog was going after prey. To me this translates as one going after their goal ruthlessly.

If ya decide to work with um this can help get ya started. Lucifer is very “user friendly” by this i mean Lucifer is good at working with people at their own skill level or pushing them to the next level if that is what you want.

2 Likes

Great thank you

2 Likes

Perhaps its a sign of letting go of whatever you love so much currently? a certain pact or Energy that you’ve fully immersed yourself in that should be cleared before you work with him. I also see it as, what is supposedly beautiful actually is nothing but just an illusion. To be silly, I also thought of KFC but im almost certain chicken wings has nothing to do it :yum:

Hmm i have been reassessing lately actually.Another interesting viewpoint thanks.No definitely not i dont eat KFC lol

Maybe the parrot is a sign for the Lord of the Air.

Maybe is a sign that you are not in touch well enough with your 4th angle.

There are no coincidences.

1 Like

Interesting thanks