After destruction of self, all I thought I wanted or needed has changed

He also is not very strong, he’s thin, he whines about small things and about physical ailments, it’s always something. He’s just kind of a wimp. I guess it’s not fair to call that girly since it’s insulting to women and I kno many who r tough as nails and still feminine. I don’t kno how else to explain the feeling lol .

1 Like

I have tried talking to him. But I just feel like I’m trying to change him into something else. I don’t think that’s fair to him.

I hear ya on that. You don’t want something he’s not and that makes a lot of sense.
Have you tried Divination? It might help you get a course of action and clear up some of your confusion.

1 Like

I haven’t lately no but I will. The cards I usually use got liquid spilled on them so I have to break in my new deck.

1 Like

I also hv a very hard time reading for myself

You could try calling a spirit you’re comfortable with to help you speak through the cards.
Most of my decks are dedicated so when I pull out my Morrigan deck she knows I want her help and advice.

Use a simple spread that isn’t overly complicated but not the 3 card spread and it should give the Spirit enough to work with.

1 Like

I work with a few different spirits but I never get an answer when it comes to this stuff. If I do I don’t get it. I’m fairly new to evocation , most of my senses are feeling, dreams, or seldom I’ll hear a word or phrase. Mostly feeling. Lucifer is helping me develop my senses more.

We also have nothing in common anymore as I want to talk about spirits and the occult etc. He wants to talk about other things. He’s just not interested at all. He tried to be, I’ll give him that, but he’s asleep at the same time. He’s so off my wave length it’s hard to talk about anything that’s not work or kids.

1 Like

That’s good I’ve heard Lucifer a good teacher. Maybe you could try asking him about this.

You could try automatic writing. You’d open his sigil, making sure to have pen and paper ready. Let him know you want him to write his answers out for you. He’ll use you to write the answers. It’s a little odd at first but just relax and let your hand write.
I’ve had some good convos this way and it’s good if you are weaker with Evokation.

1 Like

Ok! I will try that!! Ty

1 Like

Thank your for this message. I have had some great Convos with Lucifer since this post using your method. Ty!

1 Like

:metal::smiling_imp:

1 Like