After death

What do you think about the higher realms. Do you have the same opinion of them. Like the source plane,formative planes,god plane, mental,casual,acasual

Basically all the planes higher than astral

@anon48079295

Ive thought alot about this, and i kinda want to do something with my body to start then worry about the spirit. First, id like to have tree seeds and dirt put down my throat and into my stomach and be buried lotus position, so that a tree will grow out of my death, life out of death. The second being whatever form of reincarnation I get, Iā€™m hoping to be a spirit of nature like a fox or a hare, but its not to say I wouldnā€™t mind wandering for a while as a spirit just going from plane to plane.

1 Like

I donā€™t really believe in high and low planes, I believe in density as fast and slow, but not high and low. I believe those planes are just names people gave them to better understand them in some way. I donā€™t believe source exists on a different plane but the different sources created all the planes and clusters of universes and such so itā€™s all around us. The plane of the gods I donā€™t believe is a separate plane from the etheric since the Gods reside there. I view the astral as the mental/emotional plane in that group of labeling. The casual plane often mentioned in new age, no I donā€™t believe in it in the same sense, I do believe thereā€™s most likely a plane like it as there are many planes out there. I just donā€™t use the same terms used in those ideologies.

3 Likes