After death

where do we go when we die

2 Likes

I believe that we create our own afterlife. If you believe your going to hell, then you will go to your concept of what you think hell is. That would explain why all these Christians who had near death experiences, saw hell or heaven. I personally believe in reincarnation.

But this is just my view on the subject. Everyone has their own opinions.

7 Likes

Google would be a better place to ask such question I guess.

I’m going to the etheric to get to Asgard, I don’t know where everyone else is going.

2 Likes

Ok I tried to ask Google for you…

I think Google knows too much about me ! :thinking:

9 Likes

you go wherever you believe/want to. I just wanna roam around and check out different realms and places before i decide. There is no true or false afterlife location, its purely subjective.

5 Likes

Well said

1 Like

Unless you know whoever rules the place decide you can’t and nopes you out like Christian heaven, Infernal, Norse worlds, etc then I mean :man_shrugging: lmao so I mean maybe it’s where-ever you want to go within reason.

3 Likes

That’s… beautiful. :smile:

2 Likes

“where do we go when we die?”

Who says there is any place after we die? While I believe in reincarnation, The truth is, no one knows for certain. That’s my take.

1 Like

Thank you so much, glad you like it :grin: :+1:

2 Likes

I’m going to Disneyland.

8 Likes

Gonna see Mickey mouse and yoda at your side when your on your deathbed. "Getting ready to bite the dust you are.":joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Take me to Hogwarts!

3 Likes

I honestly feel like I’m going to be to with the spirits I work with then off to the Greek underworld to see my hecate who I worship

3 Likes

I know but I was curious about what y’all say

3 Likes

Asgard is in etheric? I always thought it was in the astral plane.

You forget to me, the astral is a form of mental plane, in the sense, its inhabitants are mostly thoughtforms and such, but everyone and every actual living thing can project there, i.e the collective unconscious, not a place where “actual” beings reside. Asgard is within the bulk of the etheric, but it’s it’s own worlds the 9 worlds exist within the etheric plane.

1 Like

Oh I see. I always thought that asgard was a thought-form realm. Much like christian heaven and hell.
@anon48079295

Lol those realms arent thoughtform realms either, places in pantheons are like the infernal being the nation of infernal demons, heaven in christianity being the nation of angels of the judeo faith. These places are real and seperate from the religions that tell you that you have to do this and that to get to them or that one is a suffering place and the other isn’t. That’s all human religious control. But the places themselves are real, the beings and people there live their lives as we live our own. Asgard was created by Odin and his 2 brothers as a home for the Aesir Gods.

1 Like