After death

what happpens after death what do you guys seen or think or belive???

2 Likes

Have you tried using the forum’s search function? This question has been asked many times and there are multiple threads about it.

5 Likes

thank you

1 Like

If this is indicative of things you often find yourself pondering, I cannot recommend enough to prioritize soul travel/astral projection. Work on it daily, read everything you can about. But most importantly, try the techniques and once you break through you will be able to answer these questions for yourself through your own life experience.

2 Likes

Ok and thank you I’ll set aside Tuesday to read it all I hate Monday’s for reason

Some of us will reincarnate, some of us will ascend and some of us will be wonderers. Your choice really.

3 Likes

According to Slavic mythology, the vast majority of us will go to Nav (the realm of the dead) and be reborn. A select few of us will ascend to Prav (the realm of the bogi [gods]).

1 Like

This is very similar to what I’ve learnt in Norse Mythology.

1 Like

sweet :slight_smile:

Going purely off my experiences ( necromancy stuff ), when morals die their soul enters what I refer to as limbo, for a time. It then slowly fades away and seeps back into the world. Sorcerers, depending on their allegiances, could pass into their chosen current and fade into that instead. This effectively strengthens the current by feeding it energy.
A souls can be sustained by a necromancer, which is why you’ll find the shades of the dead are often very eager to assist you.
Personally, I disagree with the theory that mortals have immortal souls that can persist across multiple lives. I feel it’s more logical to conclude that mortals draw in energy ( some of which may have some residual will from the last souls it made up ) and that slowly forms a soul over time. This model also accounts for magicians becoming more powerful overtime.

2 Likes

Yes, there is a surprising amount of connection in the Indo-European religions.

1 Like

After death we go anywhere we want, until some crazy being forces us to reincarnate.