After death

What is there after death? What do you guys believe comes next?

Depends on what lessons have you’ve learned and how high you’ve builded your vibrational rate.There are astral realms for all of us,with different frequencies.You’ll go to your heaven, where you’ll meet others who are compatible with you.then propably you’ll incarnate again in this earth to take another course of lessons.maybe as a girl,as a homo,as a poor begar,rich playboy and whatever else your mind can imagine.

[quote=“dron, post:2, topic:4235”]Depends on what lessons have you’ve learned and how high you’ve builded your vibrational rate.There are astral realms for all of us,with different frequencies.You’ll go to your heaven, where you’ll meet others who are compatible with you.then propably you’ll incarnate again in this earth to take another course of lessons.maybe as a girl,as a homo,as a poor begar,rich playboy and whatever else your mind can imagine.[/quote]So you believe in reincarnation?

It’s funny you mention it. Someone I know who believes in reincarnation said it sounds like what’s happening to me (dreams teaching me things I’ve never heard of before) could be past lives and this current life intertwining somehow. That things in this life have happened in the same way they did in a previous life, and it’s bringing these “memories” so to speak, out of my subconscious mind and putting them in my conscious mind.

Sounds like a great theory, but I don’t believe in reincarnation.

One of the scariest things I’ve learned (from concluding through magickal work/ritual/dreams) is that your belief system is very defining in this respect. No aware belief system means you’re part of the unconscious template of man as you die - good luck with that, I have very little positive to say about that option. Your ideas about reincarnation don’t mean crap if you’re really low in frequency at the moment of death. If you can’t remember yesterday’s dream it is time to start worrying. If you’ve never inhabited another body, met your higher self, watched yourself die, saw existence through multiple perspectives at the same time etc… it is time to worry.

If you’ve done some work and a part of you is ensorcelled in timeless qualities you shouldn’t worry. If you’ve done work with entities you can trust with your life and soul you don’t need to worry, it is the only reason I sleep at night to be honest.

For me it’s not about reincarnation, it’s about dreaming about something dumber than fuck and during that dream never realising how stupid or unlikely it is. Reincarnation is just another dream as far as I’m concerned. And if you can’t wake up here and now… trouble.