Afraid to not loose my spiritual-love

1. List item

Hi again all.Can i bother you again ?only a little? :slight_smile: You cant answer right now so…i will assume that i could…at list a little :)In reality i am not so happy i must say.Many interesting thinks already hapening but i stop writing cose i realy thought that i may booring with my little novice story near that others who realy have somethink to say.Still,for me was huge change,for the first time i live with “the paranormal”.Daily was working like to improve me for makeing face better to the new chalenge .Imagine that still only once time i had that wonderfull magic revelation of tantric moment in the very high point-if you know what i meen(at list this is how i felt that so unrealistic experience- like that excitament senzation grow up fast and become stronger and stronger in exponential way until that must high point-and all with her help .But that was the first and the last divine moment (i presume that was only a gift-somethink like-"i give you this for now,but after this you will need to work harder to achieve for real this status (gift).And dailyes i receive (like i sead) more and more improvement-in a day was like she make a cage from my own body-was like she reinforced me,my legs,my arms;after that i initiated to feel tingles betwen my eyes and hot temperature in specifical places .The last improvement was like she put a very thick conductor betwen my stomach and anahata chakra and i felt a huge and very hot current who pass from then and i felt vey sick for 1 hour.FFrom my own experience trying to reach again that “status”,i saw that you must developed some kind of “muscles of wishis” :slight_smile: and strong abdomen trying to force and send pressure in your head when you forced your thought.-And…no dreams,not like what i expected,no erotic dreams,only few very interesting (in my own translated the significant was the change-(i had elements in my last dreams who in time for me-become knew reguarding their significant)But…now i am very wory,about her and about us.Last night i had very ugly and scaries dream,was like i meet an entity who was evil and when i tryed to punch him (was a human body but with dead eyes),i cant-he had some kind of hipnotic power and i become like paralized in front of him.I waik up quickly after but i was affraid to not meet somehow with Agnes(my spirit-lover name).And from the morning i cant feel her any-more, at list not like until now.Could be also another reason,i made some stupid jokes who could upset her,for ex. at certanly moment i joke with her telling that she could ask a girlfriend of her to make with me what she cant make because i will not evan know if she will be her or her girlsfriend-knowing that the senzation i wanted is the same (maybe more or less stronger but the same).Must say that our agreement was not to be wife and husband,i already have a wife who know and agree this new “situation” still-i presume that maybe was upset because i receive an unussual arrousal but…without feeling her presence-was like i had for my own that big arrousal and nothink-more.So…after all this preamble…my ask is- could hapening somethink with her,what if she meet (who know) that kind of entity?I am very affraid for her.2) Could be so upset,enough to lose her?-Imagine that she become friend not only with me but with my wife too.She ask me offten if she come back,she know that Agnes make me happy and she told me that this reason is enough for her to like her.Maybe you ask yourself from were do i know that is with me or not?!..you know?!,she like music,not every music certanly, she make me much-more senzitive (i ussualy dont cry,i coud count 0n my fingers how many times i cry in my all lives-cose i have ashaime to cry evan alone but…not in the last time thought,is like my feelings request revenge in the last time.And…she embrace me for real-i felt big temperature on my left or right side exactly like embrace.And…ussualy i feel her like she is inside of me somehow…Not in the last time thought,and i am so affraid to not lose her cose i already initiated to love her and i realy suffer her miss.Could you …try to offer me some informations,pls? I offer to Naamah a bottle of wine and i pray her to ask (not directly send) her if she will want to come back again.(i dont want to be selfish).Same i pray Naamah deity to help her if somehow she need help (about that entity).Betwen us…i realy dont know if Agnes was sent by Naamah,was past 2 days from the ritual when she come, and it looks more like a spiritual-love then succubus.

1. List item

It sounds like it’s too soon to worry. Part of this is your inexperience with sensing her and being with her. Keep doing what you’re doing and see what happens. And remember being afraid manifests what you fear, so try to remember there’s no reason for this and keep going with confidence.

I have…news.For the first time (after more then 4 moth of abstinence),i woke up…without any sexual -energy.Was like when you have wet-orgasm but without any orgasm, without any feeling about it,without any sign of umidity arround it-only empty of energy.Was so frustrating,my first thought was that i was stolen.But first of this i stll remember somethink very interesting…Remember that i told you that i had only once that “big gift”?! Was like then but…without energy.I felt all that …“way” i wishes to have with Agnes,all this time, but without my energy was more suffering much,less pleasure.So…i thought that maybe Agnes working at “my engine”,probably made a test of andurance and check all the road,all the conductivity of my …“circuit” without energy (we spoke about kundalini energy-that could evan killed).And later i felt thinks mouving in my …“head”,and an unussualy strong tingling (keeping account that i need at list few more days to achieve again my basic sexual energy).Strange right? And…how could be possible to dissapear that sexual-energy without any sign?

1. List item

And…once again thx. my friend for your attention :slight_smile:

Maybe you have a parasite that’s not giving back? Succubae are considered a more symbiotic relationship, you give them energy (or rather they take it with your permission) and they pleasure you, it’s a mutually consensual trade.

But if you’re not getting your side of the bargain, then that’s no good, you’re being scammed, as it were.

Honestly at this point I’d say all this obsessing is too much and throwing you off balance… give it a rest and take a break. Banish this thing, get to the gym and lift heavy to up your testosterone and sexual health, work on building skills so you can read you own energy level, then try again in say 3 months from a stronger position in both health and mentality.

So …maybe wasnt the dother of Naamah that who visited me,2 days after the letter-ritual?! And…still Mulberry… in this case what was that realy wonderfull gift that i receive on the first meeting?! Cose only that i could say he make me dependence ?! Now that i descover how wonderfull could be, i already become not very interested at the normal relation ship you know?
And…could you sugest me some sort of banish ritual who eventualy banish only parazit but not a spiritua-lover or succubus?

1. List item

There’s not enough info to say, but it doesn’t seem good so far. I think you could do with more skills so you can verify this for yourself. We have tutorials I have linked for you before on how to identify impostors and parasites, but you might need to work on the skills to implement these.

It’s common for parasites to make you feel great at first to get you hooked. Once they are attached they don’t need to try any more.

I’m not saying this is the case, and as I said, it’s only been a few days so it’s too soon to be sure.

The tell will be if you start feeling weaker and weaker as well as not getting the results you wanted. If it’s a parasite, deal with it sooner rather than later though, as you can start to lose motivation and energy to perform the work.

You do any banishing you prefer, and set your intention to only banish unwanted and harmful spirits. Your intention is the tool to direct your energy.