Affirmations useful tools

I am by no means an expert this is just my opinion. I would like to hear others opinions on the use of affirmations to speed progress through tough spots in the ascent. I personally use affirmations a lot.

Affirmations are like manifestations to me so I see them as useful :slight_smile:

Wow clearly a dead topic. I was really hoping for more discussion.

It’s only been 4 hrs since you opened the topic. Have some patience.

We have people from all over the world on this forum so the time zones are different and we’re not all online at the same time.

1 Like

I reported to an user the advice by E.A. about magnifying a desire, because sometimes it may not be enough important to proceed pursuing it with magick.
Just these days I’m doing so, using all the affirmations I can think of, as contribution to that amplification. Other affirmations may be integrated in the next phase, e.g. prior to an evocation or inside a spell, so this mean is doubly useful.

I find affirmations most helpful when I am struggling to stay focused on a specific goal. I flood my mind with positive thoughts to keep doubts away.

There is no such thing as a Dead Post on this forum lol.
Necroposting is highly encouraged so you could get a hit on this topic a year later :wink: