Affair has become my worst nightmare

im sorry i cant tell in that pic - it looks bushy to me - was it a tree or shrub? i saw a spell once on here actually about tying a plant to someones astral like a rose bush - i suggested oleander since it brings misery and misfortune. Anyway, if someone fucked with my family but also had the audacity to hurt my trees on too of everything, id get a sapling of the breed, and create a sympathetic link - hair, picture, name paper, and bury it in the roots, and enlist the plant spirit to have its revenge, drag them back into the earth to pay back for the life of the trees they took - they can feed the soil with their rot.

Anyway, it was an idea. i mean it might not even have to be the same species - vengeance from the green mother! “gaia avenge the wrong done to your children - and mine” right?

3 Likes

The work was in a shrub, but it caused the root to rot which caused my trees to rot as well “/

It was a job Really well done.

2 Likes

and what about impotence with her and her only? ive never done it so controlled, but once i grabbed a charm bag and imagined squeezing a mans balls chanting for him to be limp and useless and he then the next day he was talking about choosing to be celibate for a while for personal reasons - in my head i laughed i was like “yeah cuz you cant get it up asshole!” anyway, that was impromptu. i wonder if it could be more controlled - like just floppy and sad whenever he sees her

3 Likes

U wanna really trip out? My house was completely destroyed because the trees rot somehow hit a pipe and ruptured And lol it’s insane, but anyhow, the man missed a part of one of the trees and that root went back and caused a huge leak which manifested in standing water under my home, (in my culture, water can be a huge sign of maldición) well from that wall mold or some weird fungi came from that concrete, I looked into it (mind u were talking with a month or so this happened hard and fast) that fungi is called “Judas ear” because of its earlike shape and is the same fungi that was found on the tree Judas Escariot hung from

2 Likes

When I tell you this bitch is evil and did whatever it took, I meant it.

I guess you should had been better at protecting yourself and home. Destroy your enemies without fear or remorses.

You have endless ways to learn from on this forum.

3 Likes

Absolutely. I got into this work and visited Cuba where I was born because dude my I found myself needing to initiate and speak to relatives on what to do… I never planned on this being my path. But it took what it took.

1 Like

Thank you for this.

3 Likes

I love my family, but they are so good and are against working the religion for harm… very frustrating but what can I do. I left with great advice just not on this situation… that was 4 yrs ago, I had no idea it was going to get worse at that time

2 Likes

This baby… I don’t want it to happen

1 Like

Start with a binding. I doled out a savage punishment to my evil ex’s main side chick, but first I bound her to keep her psycho ass away from me and to keep her from escaping the consequences of her actions. (It’s amazing how well it worked - she was thrown out of the college we all attended, had to move back to her trailer-trash hometown, and the one day she had the nerve to come back to town looking for me, I happened to be ten miles away interviewing for an internship.)

Call Lilith - she’s a mother herself and she absolutely hates bad husbands.

Also, call the Furies. They never disappoint. For maximum effect, petition the angriest Fury, Tisiphone.

Beyond that, call whoever seems like a good fit and curse this spoiled little tramp with whatever punishments you choose.

Good luck and give 'em hell!

6 Likes

She pays other people for work. Her grandmother was a witch. You have your work cut out for you.

2 Likes

I just read through all this. Im so sorry for what your going through hun! I hope everything changes soon :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

I appreciate that. I’ve never opened up about it, but I swear I had hope we would be ok… until now. Thank you for the comment.
Best
S

3 Likes

I did a medirTion once, and I was given a sword… omg it’s all coming together niw

1 Like

@Purple Purple I’m messaging you. Is that ok?

That sword had 3 letters on it… I’ll never forget

So to start, I’m genuinely sorry about what happened. You clearly didn’t deserve it, and that kind of change can drive anyone mad with rage and despair. I’m amazed you’re capable of speaking about it at all let alone asking advice.

That said, I’ll be the downer since no one else will be…the man and the woman are deserving of punishment, but must we target a fetus as well? It seems like overkill, and trust me, I’m not one to shame someone for targeting whoever for whatever but…a fetus can literally do nothing to anyone other than exist so…it’s a bit of a fucked up target imo. :confused:

4 Likes

I hear that. And from someone who lost one as well, I hear you.

1 Like

Jesus woman, you’ve been through hell.

1 Like