Affair has become my worst nightmare

Hi everyone. I’m not going to get into the details, I’m just needing some support (spiritual, emotional, of all I can get really.

For the most part, I’m pretty good at what I do, and my clients get results. However, when it is my own situation, the overwhelming flood of emotion makes my thoughts hard to gather. I was married for 13 years and towards the end discovered a young girl who hAd no respect for my marriage, (apparently neither did my spouse) This woman called all hours, would text me as if she was a co worker, and had work thrown at my house, which ultimately was well done because it ripped my life apart and my husband went completely gone for 3 years. He just reappeared last month, rushed a divorce in the most brutal and dishonest way, screwed me over in court and now I am told she is pregnant.
I been doing this a long time, (Ifa initiate but I can not ask my warriors to do evil) and I’m a pretty calm and collected human being, until now. I know the strength that I have with my work But this is more than I can process.
I want to ruin her and that fetus, she took everything from me and my life hasn’t been anywhere near what it was for me and my son, I’m not giving her peace and privacy.
What demon what ritual what in all of hell van I do?

Thanks so much for hearing me out

3 Likes

Asmodeus is one. Get the app called goetia guide. It lists damn near all of them along with their sigils and enns as well as directions metal elements and favorite incense.

6 Likes

I’ll be honest, I’m tied to the siren energy (daughter of Yemaya) and sirens can be a force to be reckoned with, anima sola is another strong force who is very loud in my life, strong bond we have and the crows I’m able to come across and give formal burial too, I believe is appreciated… I’ve never worked with these sigues in particular. Andromalius, and he delivered so hard and so obvious i still can’t wrap my head around it… I guess that should be reassurance already right? #Fuckfeelings lol

2 Likes

When broken love is involved it fucks everything sensical up. I feel you perfect. My issues aren’t affair related but basic human respect and dignity. Fucking men.

4 Likes

Also you sound pretty damn in touch, I would imagine that those two are about to face some bad luck for hot minute.

1 Like

Thank you. I needed to hear exactly what your telling me. The love I have for this art and the intimate ties I’ve had with the dead and those with a bad rep “demons” (u kno what I mean) I hate when I misplace my power and find myself in doubt of what I know I know, but I’m split and I’m fighting myself right now. “Siren you kno this! No you don’t siren, you never know” lol that’s the current internal fight I’m in.

I just wanna say, because they deserve it… I love being part of like minded I afraid souls where I can talk and not be demonized… thanks for seeing the good in the bad :wink: Whatever it is that can destroy as deliberate and sinister as they can… imagine how good they had to have been and how badly someone hurt them to make a monster out of them :wink:

I appreciate you letting me vent.
I’ll keep u posted

2 Likes

Nice to meet you cousin LOL, Son of Ochun here :honey_pot::sunflower:
I don’t officially practice, long story but she’s there for me always.

Sorry to hear about your situation, I know things will get better for you. The tales of the orishas are filled with stories like these and if they can overcome I know you can :hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts: @SirenSong

3 Likes

Cousin? Lol we are much closer than that. Siblings haha thank you for reaching out. I do practice, soy de Oggun and Yemaya eeeeek

Your right, there are so many of these stories, and first thing I thought was Oya, Oshun and los Jimaguas. I don’t know how to best tackle this, and Orula isn’t about to help in what I want to do with this… I’m in a lot of pain, my son has suffered and nothing like this has ever happened to me. This little girl, saw, came in and devoured my life as I knew it… I dreamt the baby last night, that’s why I mentioned it to my son… he asked, and the cats out of the bag “/

I’m devastated. My son is 13, this has been so hard on his soul.

2 Likes

Better to be honest with him, he is old enough so don’t regret that. You know how powerful this can be, I never seek to harm anyone, but I am a fan or justice being rightfully served. Perhaps you could go that angle instead of wishing harm and let the Orishas deal the punishment.

I can’t imagine the torment you would go through of personally being responsible for something happening to your sons father and while he’s not completely innocent you seem to feel strongly that he was under the influence.

Do you know for a fact she practices?

2 Likes

You are a strong one LOL

2 Likes

I found the sock full of powders, the tree they were thrown in cAught a plague and I hAd to Pat 800 to have them removed. The mAn said they would never grow leaves again. My life literally turned into a horror movie… so much so that everyone who would swear they deal with evil, freaked out when I came for help.

I had to save myself

1 Like

I don’t know if she practices but I do believe she paid someone to do this because it was a job really well done

This man is the love of my life, 13 year marriage and suddenly he is gone and changes his number? It was unreal… now this… I hear what your saying, I can talk to orula and tell him, but fuck man

Oh he’s definitely not innocent. Work can be blamed to an extent, but we all can be made to carry this cross. And I’m willing only because I may have failed as a wife for a time and this may not have happened… I had a lot to learn.

1 Like

what a bitch and those poor trees!!! :scream::scream::scream:what kind were they? do you know? Maybe you could enlist the aid of the tree’s plant spirit to help in your work since more than just human lives were affected.

2 Likes

This little girl tho… she won. She took my whole family down and now she’s having a baby with the man I was supposed to spend my life with? I wish I could find my heart but for some reason, it’s not allowed in this situation. Maybe in a past life I was a homewrecker lol becsuse I have this pure hate for any woman who can’t stay in her lane when a married man is needing to vent lol She didn’t care and i feel like she truly did succeed. I hope I win the war that’s for sure. With or without him.

4 Likes

Omg!!! That is a beautiful idea!!! I have a picture of it in the background, I did a job once right in front, maybe you can tell? I love what you just posted!!

1 Like

2 Likes

“with or without him.” your heads in the right place to win the war.

3 Likes

Incredible. I could find support in people who don’t know me from Adam and i am overwhelmed with gratitude lol (i haven’t been a softy like this in a long time)

3 Likes