Aeonic God gives me Words of Power to overpower elements

Alright,so I recently channeled Thoth,and put forth to him…35 questions,and one of the things I asked was for him to give me several words of power for various purposes.

Among them,there was four that I wanted to share.According to him,their intent is to grant the magician a deep understanding of the elemental alchemy,and align the elements to his will,giving him the power to know them as though they were his own kin and command them as though they were his own body.

I have yet to try them out,as I just finished channeling and need to do some grounding.However,I still thought I’d share these mantras.

They are to be repeated in meditation,as many times as is necessary,with a strong voice,vibrated.

Fire:Gra-DJUM-tu
Water:SHE-va-SU
Earth:Kem-ba-TU
Air:He-FA-sruar

The capitalized syllable is the one you have to emphasize the most,articulate the most,or say the loudest.

There was another mantra that may be helpful,one with the intent of ‘‘plunging the magician into the aether,connecting him to anything and everything that is around him’’

So,I assume once you conquer the four basic elements you have one to embrace the final one,aether.

Aether:za-da-BA

Thank you for listening,happy meditation!

23 Likes

awesome info thanks arcane.

Epic! :smiley: thankssss!

I tried it, and it is most helpful truly, to be able to connect with these aspects of our own nature. I found it very very healing!

Would you be willing to share more of these wonderful words?

That’ be super!

Did you call them up through the solomonic circle (because I’m wondering if they can be called upon through that one as well, beside the other)

Blessings & thanks

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this arcane.Is it safe to use these mantras?Also please give us the correct pronunciation of them.

Hey guys!Sorry for not replying earlier,I completely forgot about this thread.

DARRIN,you are welcome.I hope you benefit from them.

Xerato,they worked?Awesome!!! :smiley: Well,that was I think a few days before my possession with Djehuty,so I can certainly call him up and get more.However,at the moment,I’ve decided to put a pause on my pathworkings,and stuff,until I can make my life as best as I can with Black Magic.When I’m done with that,it’s back to pathworkings.Baba Yaga and Thoth both understand.

In this case in particular,there was no circle,or anything involved.I simply slipped into a Theta-Gamma sync,called out to Djehuty,and he came.When he did I asked him to answer the questions I wrote on a piece of paper,into the video recorder.The first thing I heard was my crappy nasal blurry voice(not very comfortable with it) and then it didn’t change much,just took on a more…ancient quality.

When evoking Thoth,I do use a circle.The circle,however,varies but is usually a Universal Cirlce,drawn in chalk.I do not own any permanent fabric circles,and always draw my circles in chalk.The reasons behind this are that I’m still in the broom closet,have a lot of chalk,chalk reminds me of school which reminds me of learning and ascent,and finally,it’s easy to get rid of.

Interestingly enough,I usually use one space in the living room as my circle,and whenever I wipe away the circle,the chalk always leaves an imprint,an outline of sorts.When illuminated by sunlight,the circle can be plain as day.

And yet,muggles have NEVER noticed it.I’ve feared they may so many times,but according to Belial,they never will.

Sorry for rambling.

Dron,as you can see others have used them without any negative consequences.I’d suggest not invoking two elements or more at the same time,because that causes dissonance,it is ill-advised in general.I’m pretty sure,though,that you can invoke aether with another element,and not suffer.Beyond that,they’re perfectly safe to use.I’m not much of a risk-taker when it comes to magick.One of the reasons that despite being super attracted to Vodou,I will not practice it.ALso,those are the correct pronounciations,that I’ve put.that’s how I heard them in my head,and wrote them down.Vibrating them,as I’ve written them.And as with most things in magic,intent is key,so it probably won’t alter the operation much if you put an emphasis on the wrong syllable.

2 Likes

for example’’ Kem-ba-Tu’’ and ''He-FA-sruar
The ‘e’ in ‘‘kem’’ and ‘‘He’’ is the clasic e vowel?
Sorry for this but i’m working with sanskrit mantras and i know that if you change a vowel,you change the vibration of the entire word and you might end up with something else.I want to try them but i have to do it the right way.

1 Like

[quote=“dron, post:6, topic:5343”]for example’’ Kem-ba-Tu’’ and ''He-FA-sruar
The ‘e’ in ‘‘kem’’ and ‘‘He’’ is the clasic e vowel?
Sorry for this but i’m working with sanskrit mantras and i know that if you change a vowel,you change the vibration of the entire word and you might end up with something else.I want to try them but i have to do it the right way.[/quote]

Ah,the vowels bother you.

I think you should go with your intuition,because again,even if you say it wrong you’re gonna have results.

But in my mind,that particular mantra had a grave accent to it.

3 Likes

@GreekPantheon