Advice

A sorcerer told me that it wasn’t possible for me to get a love spell on a person i know online as it wouldn’t work or it could back fire ?

I would like to know if this is the case?

1 Like

Is totally true cause you need an object from the person or at least touch him or her at least once.

Online doesn’t matter, if you have their energy signature, a picture, or anything from them, even a screenshot of their text can be used as a tool to link to them.

7 Likes

Not true.

All you need is a picture, or name… as long as you had a bond with that person, distance is irrelevant.

6 Likes

Thanks guys

I have photo full name dob i want to date this person that is why i am asking

1 Like

Probably just means the way they’d do it for you

You can

4 Likes

Where do you hear stuff like this?

5 Likes

No, all you need to cast a love spell on someone is to have a picture of them or a name in my opinion. However, when you work magick on another person, you are directly attempting to manipulate their will. Not all people can be manipulated or coerced into doing your will. Some people are just too mentally strong for that. It is for this reason that some people cannot be influenced by a love spell. But Certainly there are methods to break down these natural defenses in order to manipulate the other person and one way to do it is through durational work. That means the magician would have to cast a love spell for a particular duration in order to break the defense and make the person influenced.

2 Likes

What happened is while i was casting love spells on my ex this person actually came to me and started talking when he was never interested in the past

Does that mean the person is already sensitive to magic?

Do you have anything more to add to what you wrote here? I’m guessing you mean to repeat the same ritual for a number of times or a variety of spells

He could also be warning you that this person isn’t right for you so do some divination to find out for yourself

Repeating the same ritual for a number of times. I have had success with that method.

1 Like

Maybe but he has no information on him i never told him who he is

1 Like