Advice pls?

I ve been having a horrible state of mind lately almost depressed because ,after so many months of spells and stuff I did on a guy I wanted, after almost having him for good, in the past 20 days he has been growing apart from me. He has distanced himself from me gradually and as I noticed that I cheated on him and made sure he found out. After the cheating incident he didn t call me at all nothing anf my card tell me he is woth 2 other women and has left me behind. The reason I cheated was because he never told me he wanted to go exclusive with me so in theory he shouldn t have been pissed off at that. Because I was so upset, I burnt all the sigils I ve been working with and I have lost my faith in the demons and Satan. I will perform some candle spell to manipulate his thoughts, I ve worked with dantalion and leraje these days but no change in my cards and no sign of him. What other spell should I do? I would also like to mention that I am capable of performing a death spell on him, I found a very interestin one here on BALG but I lost track of it. Damn! Any advice? pls?

Karenina, I once was in the guy’s position. It was my first trip into the darker aspects of the occult. I hated what she did, and destroyed her life with a curse. To this day, her life is a complete Hell she can’t wake up from, and she prays every day for a death that won’t come for a long, long time. I think about her every now and again, and feel only satisfaction over what I had wrought on her.

Remember well that your actions affect a living, breathing human, with wants, desires, passions, and feelings. He’s not some fucking toy for you to use and abuse. Realize that before he turns his hatred on you.

2 Likes

Find a guy who isn’t gonna drive you mad, and who actually wants to be with you as much as you want to be with him. It’d probably be less effort to find a better guy than reprogram that one.

[quote=“Creed, post:2, topic:4946”]Karenina, I once was in the guy’s position. It was my first trip into the darker aspects of the occult. I hated what she did, and destroyed her life with a curse. To this day, her life is a complete Hell she can’t wake up from, and she prays every day for a death that won’t come for a long, long time. I think about her every now and again, and feel only satisfaction over what I had wrought on her.

Remember well that your actions affect a living, breathing human, with wants, desires, passions, and feelings. He’s not some fucking toy for you to use and abuse. Realize that before he turns his hatred on you.[/quote]

i cheated out of revenge. either he played with my feelings, or he was tormented between all the love spells and goetic demons I summoned upon him and his own will. He was all mine then out of the sudden he was gone for 2,3 days in a row or more with pathetic excuses. i would rather see him dead or unhappy than with another woman after all the work I did and all the love I felt for him.

oh I will. at this point i feel more hatred than love for him.

Did you even read what I said to you?

I hope you fail in your pursuit of him. I hope he then goes on to marry that girl, happily, for the rest of his long, long life, nowhere near you.

[quote=“Creed, post:6, topic:4946”]Did you even read what I said to you?

I hope you fail in your pursuit of him. I hope he then goes on to marry that girl, happily, for the rest of his long, long life, nowhere near you.[/quote]

that’s evil. u are purely empathising with him because you were once cheated on, but did anyone count the nights I cried for him? but thank you. you saying that only makes me want it more. my will be done for ever.

I’m taking his side because you’re openly admitting to using magick to suck this guy in, then you cheat on him (that’s a big no no, by the way. Calling demons to bring you someone, then cheating on that person? Good fucking luck, sister!), then, when he realizes you’re crazy, he goes out and finds better! And now you want to kill him, because why? He’s revealing all of your weaknesses and flaws? How needy you are? How you are incapable of thinking of anyone aside from yourself?

You WILL fail. Hard. And he’ll be just fine.

2 Likes

[quote=“Creed, post:8, topic:4946”]I’m taking his side because you’re openly admitting to using magick to suck this guy in, then you cheat on him (that’s a big no no, by the way. Calling demons to bring you someone, then cheating on that person? Good fucking luck, sister!), then, when he realizes you’re crazy, he goes out and finds better! And now you want to kill him, because why? He’s revealing all of your weaknesses and flaws? How needy you are? How you are incapable of thinking of anyone aside from yourself?

You WILL fail. Hard. And he’ll be just fine.

I am not going to argue with you. You do not know the facts and yet you take the liberty to try to influence my mindset into failing. He is a shelfish man who is cheating on me with others and viceversa. I also helped him with money on several occasions. I asked for an advice not a lesson of morality. If I wanted that I would have went to church. And last time I checked,demons don t have such a thing as moral codes , I don t think they care if I cheat on the target or not.[/quote]

I’d agree that trying to cripple or kill him is gonna screw your attempt at moving on so probably a bad idea. I’d suggest just taking the lesson from the experience and moving on to something new, and making sure you don’t repeat the same things that screwed things up this time.

And ignore the flamers.

[quote=“TieguaiLi, post:10, topic:4946”]I’d agree that trying to cripple or kill him is gonna screw your attempt at moving on so probably a bad idea. I’d suggest just taking the lesson from the experience and moving on to something new, and making sure you don’t repeat the same things that screwed things up this time.

And ignore the flamers.[/quote]

Ty this is a good advice .

Oh lord girlfriend, that is gunna give you some short term sweet satisfaction to be sure, but really… is your crushed ego & hurt feelings worth screwing with someones entire life? Take a breath & think it over. I don’t think Creed is sympathizing with the guy, but more thinking of the future consequences for you. Don’t do something in anger that you later may regret.

They don’t have a moral code as we would understand it. But they still have “codes.”

They have little patience for those who flip flop on what they want or are ungrateful. Going out of your way to cheat and be found out to get revenge on someone is deliberately sabotaging any work they may have been doing and a completely ungrateful slap in the face.

As for advice, you might try enclosing two of his pictures pasted together (facing outward) in a box by red (or red/black) string. Cover the inside of the box with pictures of you entirely. No matter which way he turns he is encountered with you. Pray over it towards that purpose (once a day or so). And, as implied, don’t disrespect powers by deliberately sabotaging what you say you want.

Although my real advice, from observing your posts for the last few months, would be to forget it and move on. Sometimes it’s important to know when to let things go so our life can flow to something new - else we can get stuck in a rut, or “groundhog day.”

Hey again K, I feel as if your avatar is saying everything about your emotional state at the mo… don’t lose faith, not in the dark gods & not in yourself… maybe you need to let go of Mr wrong right now to clear the decks for Mr right. ( wow, that’s so corny & unsatisfactory I know, but I’m very sympathetic & understanding of a passionate nature & am really hoping the very best for you xox )

[quote=“Rawiri, post:13, topic:4946”]They don’t have a moral code as we would understand it. But they still have “codes.”

They have little patience for those who flip flop on what they want or are ungrateful. Going out of your way to cheat and be found out to get revenge on someone is deliberately sabotaging any work they may have been doing and a completely ungrateful slap in the face.

As for advice, you might try enclosing two of his pictures pasted together (facing outward) in a box by red (or red/black) string. Cover the inside of the box with pictures of you entirely. No matter which way he turns he is encountered with you. Pray over it towards that purpose (once a day or so). And, as implied, don’t disrespect powers by deliberately sabotaging what you say you want.

Although my real advice, from observing your posts for the last few months, would be to forget it and move on. Sometimes it’s important to know when to let things go so our life can flow to something new - else we can get stuck in a rut, or “groundhog day.”[/quote]

yes my life is exactly like the groundhog day .Thanks for the advice. Very nice of you! I ll keep you posted!

Thanks Janelle,you are very nice! Actually I kinda thought things through and I ll just mind my own bussiness for a while, get my mind cleared up. Idk what happened but I kinda feel like letting go. I no longer feel desperate or depressed. Thank you for your kind words. I wish you the best :slight_smile:

I suggest reading/studying “The Perfect Matrimony” by Samael Aun Weor.