Advice on quitting cigarettes for spiritual growth

Hello all, I am age 18. I have been chainsmoking cigarettes for 10 years. I grew up with pretty much an unlimited amount of cigarettes. On average I smoked 100,000 cigarettes every 3 years according to my math friends. My lungs are trashed to shit lol. I am unable to meditate or astral projection because my breaths are so fast and short. However, I am able to lay completely still for long periods of time. It’s just the breathing that always gets me. Can’t even lucid dream. I can’t go a minute after a cigarette without needing another. My will is strong however my addiction is stronger. From 4th grade and up, pretty much always had a cig in my hand. I seek methods. Anything is appreciated. Thank you

5 Likes

Click the link. Interesting info

3 Likes

The way my comment is presented, looks like one of those Facebook adds. “This is the one trick doctors don’t want you to know about”

5 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Yessir

Hahaha it really does

1 Like

You and me both :no_mouth: :rofl:

I smoke like 30 a day, maybe more if I’m stressed… Still I wish I never started the horrible addiction, it’s awful, but you can find a way to get rid of this addiction, try using some methods like, patches, e cigarettes, gum, or even better … Magick? If you do it of course … Just trying to give a little advice maybe it’ll help maybe not… :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Allan Carr - The easyway to stop smoking.
You don’t need willpower, get yourself a pack of your favorites and read that book or watch the dvd.
If you got cash then check the seminars. It’ll pay for itself the cigs are expensive now

3 Likes

Just stop buying them is step one. And I would reccomend quitting tobacco as a whole. I enjoy cigars too much which fucked me and now I’m smoking again. Get you a little e-cig with 24 mg nic and you’ll be golden as long as you don’t buy another pack. You can chuff on your vape whenever you feel the need to smoke. Eventually if you want, you can dial down the nic but personally I benefit from nic so I don’t do that.

3 Likes

I used to be a chain-smoker too, but I completely quit with vaping. I’m still addicted to nicotine, but my lung health has improved significantly.

I tried vaping it’s not enough for my nicotine levels. I don’t buy them, still pretty much have an unlimited supply. I will quit soon though

Very soon.

Have you ever thought about taking Chantix? I know a few people it worked for.

1 Like

I have had this problem. Steps that I took. Now being that , going without is irritating , fire or Mars , the sun , jupiter are not good for quitting smoking.
The first planet I would start with is Saturn to bind and control habits. The moon is the source of the emotion of the habit and the daily routine you have gotten into. So do both those planets in the waxing and waning. Waxing- Saturn discipline and waxing saturn to banish and moon create new habits and emotions and wanning get rid of. The element of water can also help you to relax in the process. I now Vape which is not total quitting and at first I smoked a lot, but now its decreasing and its a lot more healthier then cigarettes.

3 Likes

There is alot of recent documentation on using Ayahuasca as a powerful addiction breaker. Your young, start now and you should be fine. Also, Mastering You Own True Will, will still be far more important than any exterior assistance. Together you should be just fine.

1 Like

@Vash
With Tiamat’s help, I quit smoking cold turkey this year…

…of course, her idea of help was to give me a throat and tonsil infection from hell that prevented me from even considering smoking due to how painful it was and the infection lasted two weeks lol… But I’m super grateful! Good riddance to bad rubbish :-1:

I highly recommend invoking her and asking for help quitting, just be prepared for a bit of healthy suffering :wink:

Either way, good luck!

2 Likes

You could also try wormwood, there are herbs for the lungs, lungwort. Vitamin A is especially good for the lungs and detox herbs to cleanse it out of your system such as dandelion to detox, milk thistle to build liver. Wormwood is good to overcome anxiety and it has some detox qualities, valerian to ease the stress too

I smoked during some years but quit for 15 years then three years ago I was submitted to a surgery and received blood transfusion. After that I started smoking again, I think it has to do with the blood I received cause I never felt any need of it till that surgery. I think in some cases it has to do with some energies/spirits around.

1 Like

Wait have you tried binding your addiction away from you?

2 Likes