Advice on getting through to someone, clearing a blockage

Hi all. It’s been a rough few months. Two of my cats are sick(cancer for one), I lost my job, and my boyfriend is leaving the country. He was here for training for a year. I want to go back with him, but he’s apparently unsure about the pressure of going through all of that, and it maybe not working, especially under the pressures of a new job for him. He’s the type of person that will ignore the sadness and pain, and drink through it, because life is painful.
What Goetia or sources would you recommend reaching out to in order essentially remove the blockages he’s putting up and make him pull his head out of his ass? There’s not much I wouldn’t do at this point as there is nothing here for me. No family, no friends.
Thank you for any and all suggestions!

2 Likes

I would do a divination to check his intentions, as it sounds like yiu both always knew he was here temporarily and he may just be working s plan that used you as convenient company while he was abroad.

After that a love spell seems in order. Try Amon for this. But the love tutorials collection thread lists a few entities with what they bring into relationships that you can browse through for something more suitable.

1 Like

I’d say Purson.

2 Likes

There’s many spirits that can clear obstacles in someone’s mentality. They’re the ones who deal in “Reconciliation” in the Ars Goetia. Look for those spirits. (clearing up communication)

Some from my experience are Purson, Beleth, Vual, Dantalion, Foras.

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with that one. Is there a specific type of ritual or method? I’ve never been successful thus far with spells or invocations.

He says he loves me. He cries when we talk about it. He considered staying here.
It’s very frustrating. What would a love spell or working do when someone already loves you?
He seems scared.

2 Likes

Forgot to note that I’ve never had clear success with divination via pendulum. Very inconclusive each time.

1 Like

Have you tried Pathworking the goetia?

1 Like

The Havening Technique can help you better cope with what you are going through. It is very simple but effective.

1 Like

So he sounds like he’s bound to a path… In this case I’d work on both removing bindings and a “road opener” to clear whatever is preventing him staying and making him go.

The entity Meh’mion can help remove bindings… he’s from the Book of Azazel and is an expert on bindings of all kinds, adding and removing. But also, if you can see yourself in vision to identify the bindings in his field, they’re not hard to remove in the astral by your will alone. These probably involve others though and then you might see them as cords or chains attaching him to those people or ideas.

A road opener comes from voodoo and is a candle spell where you dress the candle with road opener oil and burn it meditating on your desired vision after the road is opened. There’s a tutorials few online that you can read and pick the best one for you, there’ll be a few on youtube, here’s one: What is Road Opener & How to use Road Opener | TarotPugs

2 Likes

Thank you. Can you elaborate on seeing in astral? That’s not something I am familiar with.

Vision work means going into a trance, like a deep daydream to see the events in your “mind’s eye”. Some people do not have this ability but can generate the emotional effect anyway. Ideally you bring in as many senses as you can, feel the emotions, imagine he smells and sounds, make it as complete as possible.

I don’t have abilities unfortunately, at least not that I’m aware of.

@anon95161077 Please remember that self promotion is against the rules on this forum. You are welcome to leave your links in your profile but you may not use this forum’s membership as a pool for marketing leads via blatant advertising, and suggesting people have to go off forum to continue the conversation.

We are ideally here to learn and discuss our own magick more than get others to do it for us.