Advice on Confidence

Guten tag, mein freunde. I have a very crucial question to ask. How does one become more confident? Granted, some people have made forums about obtaining it through deities. Problem is that I don’t think my skills in magic are good enough to summon anything, let alone deities. I’ve only casted a successful spell once and it wasn’t even an evocation. How do I obtain the confidence to summon deities when I am ready?

2 Likes

Practice.

At first, it won’t work, most likely. But eventually it will. As you get more successful hits, your confidence in your skills, and magick itself, will grow on its own.

Magick is a group of skills and your work is to develop all of them, or at least those needed in your areas of interest.

2 Likes

The Lesser Headless Ritual.
But it’s really fucking dangerous. Just saying.
And of course it goes with out saying - keep notes.

Al.

Danke, @ReyCuervo.

1 Like

Thanks for the warning. What is this ritual, anyway? This is the first time I’ve heard of it.

1 Like

Al is pulling your leg. But keep practicing, or just say “I don’t give a fuck” do it anyways, don’t care about the results.

2 Likes

If “I don’t give a fuck”, why would I bother doing it in the first place?

1 Like

Use search function.

Al.

Einen schoenen guten abend. :slightly_smiling_face:
Practice, is essentially the best way to build confidence in magick. However it seems to me that the confidence problem isn’t in the magick, it seems you are lacking the confidence in yourself.
I’ve had many problems with confidence over the years myself, I can relate, but what I would suggest, is focusing less on the people who bring you down and rather focus on yourself. I dealt with 30+ years of abuse, so my confidence is or at least is at times non existent, but magically speaking it’s a different story, there is always something you can be confident in, hold onto that and channel it Ito your works.
Truth be told, when it comes to summoning deities, they don’t necessarily have to appear in form and then they ar usually there rather quickly, beginner or not. So don’t stress about it. You’ll learn to sense and feel them rather quickly if you’re working with them. You can do it :slightly_smiling_face:
Viel spass, tschuess

1 Like

If you are practice, practice makes perfect, two, you may lust for results.

1 Like

I’ve been learning the same thing. I notice that when I focus more on doing things that better myself or make me happy and learn how to say no to others, confidence begins to build.

Harness any skills you have, and develop new hobbies and studies. Becoming proficient in a language or becoming better at drawing or writing, whatever you enjoy, builds confidence over time.

Do the things that scare you, and do them often.

Express yourself through clothes and fashion without caring what others think of you. Speak your mind always.

This is everything that I am working on doing, and I am becoming more confident every day. When you feel that you truly love yourself, everything gets much easier.

1 Like

Absolutely!

1 Like

Danke, @anon46066516.

1 Like