Advice for entering long term possession?

So I have decided (after some thinking and discussing it with him) to enter a rite of possession with Lucifer. Originally I considered about 5 days but he implored me to consider a longer term. Is there any advice anyone here holds, as I’ve only undergone short term. Additionally​, this has nothing to do with pact making just pure educational/magickal purposes

2 Likes

It’s the same as short term it just lasts longer and has a greater impact that’s all.

Oh ok. One thing I know to expect is to have my senses ripped wide open lol.

2 Likes

My first with Azazel was for 30days. Then 3 months. And now my permanent relationship.

Whatever you feel is right should be fine.

3 Likes

I decided to use Eas method of possession, which is rather interesting as i can’t tell entirely wether I’m possessed or at least I did until he basically pushed me on to my bed and wouldn’t let me up and said “why must you doubt yourself? I am within and I am here to guide. I will break this mold of clay and reshape you into the god you are and raise you to the stars. I will remain here for two weeks. Now get up” ( we have that sort of relationship, he’s rather sassy) also he’s seen that some here who can’t hear him required his assistance and we agreed he may work through me.

The eye was abbadon

1 Like

I have a headache and I’m really warm. I can feel an electric like current inside of me swirling, kind of. I seem to retain some will but it’s mostly mine aligned with his and his with mine

1 Like

EVERYTHING IS SO… REFINED… ITS BEAUTIFUL…

But no really a lot of things are so much… Clearer. Apparently it’s refined because it’s the effect of his residual energy lingering outside of my body and his energy being inside. He seems intimate with animals. My dog loves him

3 Likes

I’m using this as a journal.

Day 2.

Headache is retained. It comes on and off. Last night was amazing. We sat around and joked at each other. He always did know how to make me laugh. I can feel our bond getting deeper. He’s taught me how to better sense the presence of a spirit and how to tell their intentions through it, as well as tell just a little bit on wether it’s a parasite. We basically played peek a boo with a couple parasites I didn’t even know were here. I’d feel the presence then he’d ask “parasite or abbadon” I’d walk around a bit, close my eyes and I’d get this chill and I would latch on to the basic energetic feel of the chill, and then I seemed to guess correctly. I also saw hounds with red eyes, so it begged my question “hellhounds?” He briefly replied with “yes, they will surround the house and protect you” as we had a few spirit servitors try to attack us, when they did he took over, with a bright white light in his hand stating “all servitors will be rendered useless. All attacks, will be rendered useless. Their sources, shall be eliminated. Do not interfere.” The servitors light was bursting from within, they were set ablaze and their light was being purged from them as it seem Lucifers light had purged them inside out and incinerated them. Then he sent forth a ball of light, that expanded into a hardened light sheild. This shield has yet to be broken through. There seemed to be an astral traveler and he was incredibly amused by this. We walk up to the kitchen and smirked and chuckled and stared at a specific area for a few minutes and then walked away and stopped for a brief moment and looked into the astral travelers eyes and said “you could always do a better job of hiding, and being a magician.”

1 Like

Day 3 about midnight

So we did some bomb as fuck workings. I walked into a room to find a demonic chick eagle type thing. I immediately did not receive a good feeling. I asked “did you see what I saw?” And Luci replied with “yes, prepare for war” I can see physical manifestations being attempted in front of the door. Strange light flashes. Let’s have fun.

1 Like

Guess I finally found what the fuck was bothering me this whole time

Did some cleansing and sent a hellfire dragon to kill the bitch. I’m getting the vine that there’s more

1 Like

Day 3 continued

I’ve been noticing a lot of pressure towards the center of my brain and third eye. Luci is kinda quiet today

1 Like

Do not stop writing this! I mean it, post what you can, it’s inspiring :slight_smile:

~Aluriel

2 Likes

It is?

2 Likes

Yes, IT IS

~Aluriel

How, it’s simple things. I might either do my future self next or my godform? Let’s have a vote shall we?

1 Like

Sometimes the sweetest things that matter the most are the simple things that humans brush off in their quest for (whatever it is they’re looking for) that’s why it’s important to enjoy the journey along the way and cherish the simple things. A little gratitude goes a long way.

Oh and I vote for your godform

~Aluriel

2 Likes

One vote godform

And interesting

2 Likes

Putting this under day four

Day fuckin 4:

“The alchemical change which you now seek has already been brought to you” I have large black wings and long black hair with green eyes as my psychic body. I tried shadow skrying for the first time. I picked it up with ease. More useless servitors have been sent only to be incinerated by Lucifer. My psychic vision is beautifully refined. Change is indeed occuring and I’m exited as this is to last two weeks. 10 days left. Alchemy is really just change apparently. At least according to him.

1 Like

Day 4 continued:
People seem to react to me a bit differently when I’m possessed. A lot of changes are expected to happen. I can see energy move physically now.

Add on: sometimes he turns my psychic body completely clear

1 Like

To clarify the clear part it’s like an invisibility cloak

But to add on for my last entry for the night, I can pick up energy changes very quickly now as well as spirit presences even if I can’t necessarily see the spirit I tell if ones nearby. Abbadon like to hang around however. I’ve recently seen amaymon according to Luci
So far the following has improved:
•my laziness to a degree
•my personality and attitude is more like his, I find it I need backstabby friends less
•my black mirror skrying to a degree
•all sensory abilities have drastically improved
•vampirism has improved
•my outlook on possession
•my personal bond with Lucifer has honestly reached a new peak
•it seems my magick is a bit more dynamic
• my ability to filter personal or stolen energy
•tactical thinking
• psychic body detection and identification
•personal control both magickal and physical
•spiritual alchemy

1 Like