Advice for a first time projecter?

I will attempt my first projection soon, do you have any advice for me?

Into this world (like travelling without a body) or into astral realms?

I have some advice on the 2nd, not so much on the first (yet!). :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:8792”]Into this world (like travelling without a body) or into astral realms?

I have some advice on the 2nd, not so much on the first (yet!). :)[/quote]
Into this world, I don’t think itd be a good idea for me to just wander around on the first try

People will tell you to start small on your first couple projections. Like confining yourself to your bedroom or house. I say if you want to go outside and explore the first time you achieve separation, then do it. Leave all fear and apprehension behind. You will always be able to return to your body. Nothing can hurt you. You are a god after all. Best of luck.

I agree with discordianbliss, have some fun out there. You’ll want to make sure your body doesn’t fall asleep while your away.

So are you asleep when you do this or are you still awake. Im a newb who had been trying but can’t seem to separate. How do you do it?

So are you asleep when you do this or are you still awake. Im a newb who had been trying but can’t seem to separate.

In my personal experience, there are two very different types of projection. The first, I call astral projection because it seems to fit the experience most people describe. The second, I call soul travel because that’s the term used for it around BALG and it does seem like a good description.

When I was a 12 or 13, I followed the instructions in a book about astral travel. I didn’t know if it would work or not, but I was curious about it and thought I would give it a try.

I managed to get the exercise to work.

My consciousness snapped up into the top corner of my bedroom and I could clearly see my body laying on the bed. Remembering the experience, I realize I could see everything in the room at one time without needing to “turn my head” because I didn’t have one. I was just a point of consciousness floating there.

It was as clear to me as looking out of my own eyes.

And it scared me so bad, I have never been able to experience it again. A lot of my old religious programming kicked in and I knew at that moment that the world was so much bigger than I was ready for. I think I blocked myself and I still haven’t completely cleared that away yet.

But I use soul travel almost every day.

It’s feels like it’s using your imagination as the vehicle for travel. I go into a deep trance state where I lose track of my physical body.

It’s not as vivid for me as the astral projection experience. It’s almost like when you remember an experience. For me, the memory isn’t quite as vivid as the physical experience was.

The easiest way I’ve found to soul travel is to use the techniques for a shamanic journey. Lady Eva turned me on to this, so if you’re interested, hit her up with private message and ask for the shamanic journey method. It’s very effective and I still use it today.

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome. Enjoy your journey!

Lady eva have me a link but it didn’t lead anywhere. How did she teach you?

She just sent me a text message with the info in it.

Edit: I sent our illustrious Lady of the Forums a PM and asked her to send you the shamanic journey techniques again. Just be patient … we keep her very busy on here.

Below is a link to a page that’s had some good feedback on here, last time I checked it seemed to have been offline (probably renewing their domain name or something) but it;s back live now, they have a free e-book on out-of-body stuff, and also I’ll resende the long tutorial I typed for the method I use, check your messages, and PM me back with any questions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Curious point Lady Eva. Ive always wondered about the Siddhas and those purijnanis (if Im spelling that correctly off the top of my jead)

I did OBE without realizing it when I was around 11-12 too. I was reading a book (probably Sherlock Holmes or something), I was so close to the roof of my room so I could have touched it. My mom came at the door and asked if I wanted to eat or something like that. I almost asked, what are you doing “down there”, but I didn’t, I just mumbled an answer and didn’t think about the event until years later. I didn’t know any techniques or anything. I was just so focused on reading the book it happened naturally.