Adrenaline... Or something more?

I’ve been having some trouble dealing with aggression lately. The smallest thing seems to set me off.

I put a hole in my basement wall the other day.

We have this cold room, and I punched the wall that connects it to the house.

The wall was concrete, and about 4 inches thick.

It’s not like I put my fist straight through it or anything, but I hit it hard enough that it cracked on impact. And after it cracked, I picked off the pieces of rock that were no longer attached, and there’s a hole the size of a beach ball now.

Could it just be adrenaline? Or could it be something more?

[quote=“Diazin, post:2, topic:3747”][/quote]Not really what I was getting at lol… But still a good laugh.

[quote=“Ryoside, post:1, topic:3747”]I’ve been having some trouble dealing with aggression lately. The smallest thing seems to set me off.

I put a hole in my basement wall the other day.

We have this cold room, and I punched the wall that connects it to the house.

The wall was concrete, and about 4 inches thick.

It’s not like I put my fist straight through it or anything, but I hit it hard enough that it cracked on impact. And after it cracked, I picked off the pieces of rock that were no longer attached, and there’s a hole the size of a beach ball now.

Could it just be adrenaline? Or could it be something more?[/quote]

In the scriptures, there was someone who was possessed by a demon. He was so strong that chains could not contain this person. A bunch of new christians tried to cast the demon out of him, and he beat them senseless. Be careful. I would use that energy in the gym. You obviously need an outlet. If you use it on someone, you’ll go to jail.

1 Like

When I first began hangingout with exus, anger bubbled up quite easily. There is a bath that I took that definitely helped a ton;
In cold water, mix milk, basil, lavender, eucalyptus, rue, and sage. Stir it projecting your intention into it through prayer. Allow this to sit for 30 minutes. After this time, draw a lukewarm to cold bath and mix the water into the bath. Remember to strain out the herbs.
Bathe for 30 minutes, allowing yourself to relax. When you come out, let yourself air dry.

I must stress that this might not solve your problem, though it should help. It helped me immensely because it was working spiritually to solve a spiritual problem. You’ll need to follow up with therapy or other mundane anti anger techniques.
Good luck OP.

1 Like

[quote=“Euoi, post:5, topic:3747”]When I first began hangingout with exus, anger bubbled up quite easily. There is a bath that I took that definitely helped a ton;
In cold water, mix milk, basil, lavender, eucalyptus, rue, and sage. Stir it projecting your intention into it through prayer. Allow this to sit for 30 minutes. After this time, draw a lukewarm to cold bath and mix the water into the bath. Remember to strain out the herbs.
Bathe for 30 minutes, allowing yourself to relax. When you come out, let yourself air dry.

I must stress that this might not solve your problem, though it should help. It helped me immensely because it was working spiritually to solve a spiritual problem. You’ll need to follow up with therapy or other mundane anti anger techniques.
Good luck OP.[/quote]I’ve never had anger problems though. My whole life I’ve been the guy who never loses his cool. But lately I don’t seem to feel anything other than anger.

[quote=“Euoi, post:5, topic:3747”]When I first began hangingout with exus, anger bubbled up quite easily. There is a bath that I took that definitely helped a ton;

Good luck OP.[/quote]

Can this work with anxiety as well?

A one inch concrete wall will be impossible to get threw with the entire force of your body if the wall was built right. But yea I get what you are saying, it all comes down to if you want to hurt your self or not. People lose fights only because they do not want to hurt them selves and then causes them to hold back even if they swing hard. Angry people don’t care they project all their intentions in each swing backed up by body force not caring what their hands would look like. Adrenaline does make people stronger. I am a skinny guy but I have never lost a fight I can pick up 200 KG I can sprint 40 KM/h I have pushed a one tuner truck with its hand break on. It is all in projecting energy and focus not much els. But I would suggest getting control of your anger. Nobody likes an angry person

1 Like

[quote=“Deon, post:8, topic:3747”]A one inch concrete wall will be impossible to get threw with the entire force of your body if the wall was built right. But yea I get what you are saying, it all comes down to if you want to hurt your self or not. People lose fights only because they do not want to hurt them selves and then causes them to hold back even if they swing hard. Angry people don’t care they project all their intentions in each swing backed up by body force not caring what their hands would look like. Adrenaline does make people stronger. I am a skinny guy but I have never lost a fight I can pick up 200 KG I can sprint 40 KM/h I have pushed a one tuner truck with its hand break on. It is all in projecting energy and focus not much els. But I would suggest getting control of your anger. Nobody likes an angry person[/quote]I can lift my dad’s little Suzuki hatch back car off the ground. Not much, and not for long. But this is something I’ve only been able to do since last night. He asked me to lift up on the bumper, and when I did I lifted a little too much apparently. The back wheels lifted off the ground entirely for a split second.

Yea!? Well my dads stronger then your dad. Lol

And what exactly does this topic have to do with magic?

I think the dudes question was maybe to ask if there is a way of him being influenced in some way due to his hulk affect. Possession of some sort

1 Like

Exactly.

I would say relax strength won’t be your tell tail sign of possession I do however suggest a cleansing ritual in your home it have for the past 6 months felt that as if things where to much is your house, conflicted energy. And brighten your room a little its way to dark and clustered this should help. Well that’s how I see it anyway

Increased strength can also be a sign of excess energy. In his book, Path Notes of an American Ninja Master, the author Glen Morris, talks about going through a period of ripping the door handles off cars after he went through the Kundalini, and one of his students, who worked in a lab, racked up a bill for thousands of dollars because every time he picked up a glass beaker, it would explode in his hands. It takes some adjustment.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:15, topic:3747”]Increased strength can also be a sign of excess energy. In his book, Path Notes of an American Ninja Master, the author Glen Morris, talks about going through a period of ripping the door handles off cars after he went through the Kundalini, and one of his students, who worked in a lab, racked up a bill for thousands of dollars because every time he picked up a glass beaker, it would explode in his hands. It takes some adjustment.[/quote]Seems like a reasonable explanation as to WHY I can suddenly do these things. But now it begs the question WHERE did the excess energy come from?

And I have a question regarding something else entirely. Spirits, demons, what ever you want to call them.

Are there spirits/demons out there that purposefully cause chaos.

For example: A kitsune, it’s the japanese trickster spirit. They’re harmless for the most part, but they can have a dark side. On the show, they called it a Nogitsune. It was a spirit that hungered for strife and chaos, and it’s insatiable. (Not really sure how accurate this is, as I did see it on a TV show)

Are there spirits or demons out there like that? That will purposefully cause chaos among families and friends?

Yes, there are such spirits out there, but they usually habit the wild places, and only cause chaos when intruded upon. There are also nature gods, such as Pan, whose overall energy is known to cause madness (because it is wild and unfettered) and from whose name we derive the word panic.

I am sure there are chaotic spirits who seek to cause chaos and strife, as you put it, but usually the “chaos” isn’t purposeful, but is rather just the effect their presence has on people who are unprepared.

Only those who piss off spirits, or who think there are demons who have nothing better to do than “tempt” them, like fundamentalist Christians, seem to be bothered. I’ve always viewed spirits like stinging insects: if I don’t bother them, they won’t bother me.

1 Like

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:17, topic:3747”]Yes, there are such spirits out there, but they usually habit the wild places, and only cause chaos when intruded upon. There are also nature gods, such as Pan, whose overall energy is known to cause madness (because it is wild and unfettered) and from whose name we derive the word panic.

I am sure there are chaotic spirits who seek to cause chaos and strife, as you put it, but usually the “chaos” isn’t purposeful, but is rather just the effect their presence has on people who are unprepared.

Only those who piss off spirits, or who think there are demons who have nothing better to do than “tempt” them, like fundamentalist Christians, seem to be bothered. I’ve always viewed spirits like stinging insects: if I don’t bother them, they won’t bother me.[/quote]We are kind of intruding on nature… And honestly, it seems like nature is retaliating lol. We live on an old military base. The forces that were stationed here abandoned the place, but no matter who I ask, nobody seems to know what made them leave.

And well about the Christian thing, I was raised by a Christian family. But I was the black sheep, I always questioned everything in Sunday school. I always wanted proof.

Now back to what I said before about nature retaliating. We live in the middle of nowhere. There’s nothing here except this old military base, which is mostly abandoned and run down because they can never seem to keep tenants. We’re in a pretty wild and over grown area. The animals here don’t seem to have the same fear of humans that the animals closer to the city have. They keep to themselves, won’t bother you unless you bother them. And the non-aggressive animals like deer won’t even come within 20 feet of you.

Out here we have coyotes and bears roaming around at night as if the houses and people aren’t even here. And the deer, well they’ll walk right up to you and eat out of your hand if you’re patient enough.

It’s mostly the bears and coyotes that are causing trouble. Destroying property, ruining gardens, attacking pets. I haven’t heard of them attacking people yet, but I’m sure if you cross paths with a mother bear and her cub, you’ll be in trouble.

Sometimes I get these feelings around people. It’s almost like I can sense what they’re feeling. Whether it’s anger, sadness, happiness, etc. And not because I can see it in their body language. Sometimes I get the feeling before I even see the person. If they’re coming around a corner, or coming from behind me.

Well it’s like that here. I feel unwelcome. As if I’m not wanted here. But it doesn’t feel like it’s directed at me specifically. And I know, a lot you are thinking this guy is nuts. He says he can feel what people feel, and now he can feel what nature feels. But it’s true. And this one doesn’t go away. As long as I’m on this old base, the feeling is there. As soon as I take one step outside of the boundary, it’s gone.

I’m not claiming to be any kind of psychic, or something like that. It’s intuition. But here’s some food for though, before the term “psychic” became so popular, they were called intuitionists.

1 Like

Have you tried to find out why you are unwelcome? Go into trance and and ask. I’m sure you will get a response.

[quote=“DarkestKnight, post:19, topic:3747”]Have you tried to find out why you are unwelcome? Go into trance and and ask. I’m sure you will get a response.[/quote]I don’t know how to do that. I’m new to all of this. I actually just found this website by chance.