Adepts share your story

As I am getting closer and closer everyday to the crossroads in my evocations I would love for some of you to share your first full materialisation and what really pushed you over the edge into the crossroads. I hear everything turns dark, the incense smoke starts glowing and you might hear loud noises. I can’t wait to be face to face with Belial!

2 Likes

Well… first major evocation of Lilith I did, something physically threw me down and held me down. My blood pressure spiked (as evidenced by the flushing) and I had a little bit of respiratory distress. I’m hindsight, I really should have had someone there with me.

It was intense.

2 Likes

That would have freaked me out. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

BUMP! Come on guys tell your story lmao. I’m struggling with this

1 Like

Maybe no one here can get into the crossroads lol

1 Like

Couldn’t tell you what pushed me over the edge. Probably just time and practice. Possibly fasting. And in my case it was an Enochian angel, not a demon.

2 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation. The more magick I do, the more I see after images of things. And the deeper trance I’m in, the longer an after image stays. I just have to stick with it

2 Likes

I am not 100% I have reached “the crossroads”. I have seen images in smoke and flame. I did hear a very clear and distinct voice in one deep trance during a ritual. That was a full vision and voice (like a hundred voices speaking all at once) but it was with my eyes closed in a deep trance/path working. I have definitely felt different types of energies, some chaotic, some extremely calm. While I have felt part of my body being touched with energy, it was never like a “pressure”.

I do know that people also experience things differently. Some people can see things very clearly, but that is very rare. But I have not seen a full manifestation, as in it looks like another person is right next to me type of thing.

2 Likes

On one of EA’s podcast there was a guy that took 6 months to finally have a breakthrough and he was so terrified he never done it ever again lol. Don’t give up.

1 Like

I’m able to produce a very significant change of energy and gravity in the room. The Light from the candles even starts to spread outward and flare, I just need to work on structuring the spirit.

1 Like

It must suck to do all that work and realize you weren’t prepared for the gravity of your own success

1 Like

Sounds like we are in a similar spot. Good luck!

1 Like

Same to you brother. Haha

I did an evocation of Azazel I asked a question then I saw him and was at the same time in another space in time space reality.

It’s was really intense and changed my life.

2 Likes

It was an evocation I did on Halloween with both Sitri and Set because after all others say they’re the same so how could they not be… lol what a miscalculation.

I felt…I think first I should say I was concerned I might die then and there on Halloween beautiful full blue moon in the sky in my dorm room. It was suffocating and scary. And everything got darker than it should have been, I saw Prince Sitri much more clearly than I could make out Set, but it was the energy that really freaked me out a bit. That’s the “scariest” ritual I’ve done and one I probably maybe shouldn’t have gotten myself into, but it came out fine and I learned a lot. It was a great experience.

I’m not really sure if it counts as a “first” full manifestation, but it was certainly the first time I felt physically sick and affected in that way during ritual. And it was the first time I’d seen a spirit so clearly (Sitri) like he was perched on my bed with his legs dangling off (I was on the floor that night). It threw me because I wasn’t expecting the clarity but, fuuuck what beauty. And with Set, I mean I could see him, but shrouded in lots of black fogginess. Big and Tall mostly and soooo dark with so much dark energy floating around like it was either making him up or not willing to part with being so close to him.

Beautiful and mostly intense. I recommend setting up rituals with astronomical phenomena to see if certain planetary/moon places affect how well you can “See” the manifestations. This ritual was last year for Samhain for example which might have contributed to the intensity.

1 Like