Acknowledgment

So, when was the first time you acknowledged, that many people in life are simply assholes, who really don’t give a shit about you? Or are you still waiting for that acknowledgment?

“Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.” (the quote is from a tweet by a user called Notorious d.e.b.)

4 Likes

Great point, as an attempt to mediate issues last night scapegoated me as usual.

1 Like

Things are sometimes that simple, which is hard for someone very sophisticated to understand. Now I will go make a ritual I was not able to make properly yesterday. Have a great day, Fuego.

2 Likes

Part of our Ascension is to learn The Art of not Giving a Fuck

6 Likes

Hmmm good question… tbh it was a long process lol quite a painful one sometimes because it’s like after you get burned you still give people the benefit of the doubt. Once I realized this though and started not caring is when I started to notice that people are attracted to you when you really stop giving a f.And you wonder why you were ever even nice in the first place lol

2 Likes

i realized that harshly when i was 16, was harassed multiple times at school and not once did any of my friends try to help. Sometimes i forget people are shitty and i let the wrong one in once in awhile but i get better and better at handling them and not letting them get the best of me. Then there’s times like now when shitty people try to creep back into my life and i just gotta put my foot down and tell them to fuck off lol

2 Likes

So fucking true…

3 Likes

I agree whole heartedly. Folks like us here need to stick together and not let the muggles get you down. There is an unspoken bond amongst magicians that when you walk down the road and you see a guy with Azazel sigil on a t shirt… You know this guy is most likely the type you could’ve friends with.

2 Likes

You go girl!

2 Likes

I have wondered so myself, but I give myself credit for it. I had a surplus of energy to be nice, and I am a generous being naturally. That some people have abused that takes nothing away from that but it does, of course, change my behaviour and, more sadly, my general trust in people.

2 Likes

pretend-to-like-peopleevery-day-its-called-being-an-adult-12934789

3 Likes