Abundance Sigil

Thanks ‘‘nue’’.Now i can see it better.The problem with me was in the lower left side of the sigil.It was like the lines were curling 3d or something.

I have problems with calligraphic sigils because i can’t duplicate them exactly as they are.

Now i’ll wait for the day and hour of Jupiter to activate this beauty.I’m looking forward with eager

You’re welcome ^^

(Image updated by moderator 2019 as above)

Abundance sigil in action:
1 blue candle
4 white tealights
4 purple candles
Jupiter oil

Dress all candles in Jupiter oil and place upon your work space.

Mighty Jupiter, king of the gods we call upon your influence and power. Open opportunities in our life, give us expansion in our life where none was before. Bring prosperity and abundance, by the light of the flame my path illuminated and by your seal let the prosperity flow. May my Abundance be yours and let my success be in honor to you.

This can be done any day in the hour of Jupiter as it includes the aspect of all the planets on Jupiter. I chose Saturday for increased longevity and staying power.

6 Likes

How can i find the hour of Jupiter?

Ask google.

1 Like

I opened this sigil at the day and hour of jupiter,combined with the call of jupiter from ‘‘advanced planetary magic’’.
After three days i found a sky blue adidas wallet with 1 euro inside it and a telephone number.(lol)
Maybe a sign, maybe not

Twf, nue, thank you.

Sorry : how do you make Jupiter oil ?
Thanks.

I love this setup. You’ve basically got a giant battery/portal pouring these energies into your life all the time. This seems a lot more practical than an all-purpose altar that you’re taking apart and putting back together constantly.

I don’t know whether this helps you or not, but last week I was getting to know Ophiel and he told me that Mercury is the guardian of Jupiter. The forces of Jupiter have to be apportioned, directed, and channeled quickly to a specific, discrete location and time. If you didn’t have that safety mechanism, everything would just swell forever into a great big mess. So you might want to try experimenting with a setup where you’re channeling Jupiter through Mercury for a specific task or goal.

1 Like

TWF and I were just talking about this very thing today over Facebook. The uses of Jupiter and Mercury combined. The expansion and the channel through which it flows. (And Mars combined to provide extra force…have to be careful with that one though.)

Trippy to read that here now :slight_smile:

Hey! You know this shit’s real, right?

Yup, and I still get blown away by it.

You’re at 1666 posts Orismen. It’s been amazing reading you here, but I think you know what to do with this.

Make another post?

Ohhhh sacrifice myself to Belial…I forgot about that part of our pact…

Well he still hasn’t given me a toaster that makes toast just the way I want it as per our pact…so I think I will hold off lol.

I have been working with this sigil in my Jupiter work and let me tell you HOLY SHIT, TWF was tapped into something really on spot here. I started a new job last week and already got a bump in my pay rate :slight_smile:

[quote=“Orismen, post:21, topic:4734”]Ohhhh sacrifice myself to Belial…I forgot about that part of our pact…

Well he still hasn’t given me a toaster that makes toast just the way I want it as per our pact…so I think I will hold off lol.[/quote]

You know, if a series of strange coincidences should now result in you suddenly acquiring a new and exceptional toaster, just remember that you have only yourself to blame.

@TWF

May my Abundance be yours and let my success be in honor to you.

i think, it should be like " May YOUR Abundance be MINE and let my success be in honor and Glory to you."

1 Like

[quote=“Jyoti, post:23, topic:4734”]@TWF

May my Abundance be yours and let my success be in honor to you.

i think, it should be like " May YOUR Abundance be MINE and let my success be in honor and Glory to you."[/quote]

The abundance I gain is paid back go the spirit in offerings as a sign of appreciation and building a relationship which is why I phrased it how I did. feel free to tweak it how you want.

1 Like

i have always believed in magic, since i was 9, i have had a few out of body experiences, how do i use that sign. i don’t understand, i can feel poltergeist i get images in my head, i have seen myself do things in the future. my life is one DEJA Vu. when i meditate, i get, the colours, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and gold wings and gold heads. what does that mean. With this rune, how i use it, please can you help me.

*Some real-drawing money"abundance"sigils?
Had a book which seems to work.Can’t remember the name but it was old written

Welcome @Dimitris_Agelis It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3