Absorbing entities?

Have you ever tried absorbing an attacking astral entity? Years ago, for the longest time I’ve had a few nighttime experiences where a dark mass would come and harass me in my room. This was many years back, starting from elementary school days and continuing until I was 16 or so. I’ve tried meditation, prayers, all kinds of shit. Finally, I lashed out and sort of… Ate the attacker. It felt really good, and I’ve stopped having issues with it since then. Was wondering if anyone had a similar experience.

Hmmm… I guess Sevarn does it regularly based on his “butchery” post…

You can, but you might run into certain problems if you don’t take certain precautions and even then you may still have issues if you absorb certain things and aren’t careful about it.

Just absorbing something off the bat without developing these things isn’t something I would recommend as the entity might have energetic poison or something worse in it.

Oh, I agree wholeheartedly, and don’t advocate for it by any means (see arguments in Butchery thread) – what I did was desparation more than anything. I was just wondering if anyone has tried it before.

I built up filters, then I eat the “pure” part and filter out the bad stuff.

You can also do it with a willing entity, though it is a bit more complicated and far mote.involved.

[quote=“Orismen, post:5, topic:3379”]I built up filters, then I eat the “pure” part and filter out the bad stuff.

You can also do it with a willing entity, though it is a bit more complicated and far mote.involved.[/quote]

Can you anchor the filter to an object so that you don’t have to concentrate on the “filtering” yourself?

[quote=“Superstes, post:6, topic:3379”][quote=“Orismen, post:5, topic:3379”]I built up filters, then I eat the “pure” part and filter out the bad stuff.

You can also do it with a willing entity, though it is a bit more complicated and far mote.involved.[/quote]

Can you anchor the filter to an object so that you don’t have to concentrate on the “filtering” yourself?[/quote]

The best way to do it would be to make an enetity that filters the energy. Unless your a mad hacker like me though, you’ll still need to be pretty careful as there are things that can corrupt regular filters and even if you are me some caution should still be observed as there’s alot of crazy stuff out there.

I see no reason why you couldn’t anchor it to a physical object.

I agree with Defectron, it would be wise to have a servitor or a conscious entity to do it for you, unless you like checking your filters a lot.

But like I said, far more involved.

[quote=“Orismen, post:8, topic:3379”]I see no reason why you couldn’t anchor it to a physical object.

I agree with Defectron, it would be wise to have a servitor or a conscious entity to do it for you, unless you like checking your filters a lot.

But like I said, far more involved.[/quote]

I have developed plenty of theoretical frameworks, and even rituals, for creating entities for this purpose, but lack the power (and/or, more likely, skill) to do so at the moment. However, I have been able to feed directly without trouble, so the physical object idea might work better for me at my current level…