Absorbing another guy's sexual aura spell?

I am a white guy , so white i glow in the dark . :slight_smile: Now I have had a couple of black girlfriends , but one had a fetish about white guys and the other was cheating on her boyfriend . My hometown is about 1/3 black and its sister city is 1/2 black . I was wondering if there is a spell where I could absorb the sexual aura of a certain guy the ebony ladies love , and add his sexual aura to my own … to get a 1.5 sexual aura :slight_smile:
I would prefer the target lose his sexual aura , but that would be icing on the cake .

You may want to research the many facets of vampirism and see if any of the techniques would be applicable. Also it may not hurt to invest in a tanning bed…just a thought.

There’s no need or even use in stealing someone elses sexy energy, in my opinion. The secret to a sexy aura lies more in the power of it than in its individuality. That means, in concrete terms, if you build up your energy body and make it capable of storing more energy, you’ll naturally become more sexy and attractive. You can add to this effect by specifically storing sexual energy (the flow you feel in the area of your genitals when you’re really horny) in your aura.
So how do you go about that?

1. Meditate regularly and train your concentration
  2. Release blocks in your energy body
  3. Charge your aura with sexual energy before you go out into public.
1 Like

[quote=“RedIce, post:3, topic:1569”]There’s no need or even use in stealing someone elses sexy energy, in my opinion. The secret to a sexy aura lies more in the power of it than in its individuality. That means, in concrete terms, if you build up your energy body and make it capable of storing more energy, you’ll naturally become more sexy and attractive. You can add to this effect by specifically storing sexual energy (the flow you feel in the area of your genitals when you’re really horny) in your aura.
So how do you go about that?

1. Meditate regularly and train your concentration
  2. Release blocks in your energy body
  3. Charge your aura with sexual energy before you go out into public.[/quote]

Work on your confidence and do glamour work.

[quote=“Euoi, post:5, topic:1569”]Work on your confidence and do glamour work.[/quote]what is Glamour work? Do u have any pointers?

Glamour is using magic to change how others perceive you. Ie, make yourself seem confident, sexy, scary, etc. The magic is worked on yourself, which causes others to react to what they see. Think of it like performing temporary plastic surgery.

1 Like