About vampiric aspect of Queen Lilith and semen offerings

Hi guys, in your opinion, to preserve my immune system, necessary life force, how many semen offerings should be given in a maximum in a week or month ?
Long story short I get a called, it won’t be weird :upside_down_face:

Would it be sufficient, to regain some life forces by taking it to others people tho ?
Thanks

In Taoism, it is believed there is a limited number of times a man should ejaculate based on their age. The older you are, the less you should ejaculate.

If you are young and virile, you can get away with 4-5 times a week, but if you are over 40, I believe it drops to once every two weeks, and over 50, it’s once a month.

By the way, there is no correlation between the strength of your immune system and how much you ejaculate. You don’t actually lose a sufficient amount of vitality to do you any harm. That is a religious fallacy. If you are a healthy man, that is, you have no illnesses or physical issues, then having sex three or four times a week is better for you than going to the gym.

However, since you are making an offering of your ejaculation to a spirit, not just having sex, I would not do it more than once a week. Pick a specific day and time, and only make your offering then. That way, it becomes a sacred connection with the spirit, not just rubbing one out onto a sigil.

4 Likes

^^^^THIS

I would say, wait a few days without ejaculating before the offering.

Then when you go to make it, really get into it", fantasize, visualize, and have a really good orgasm.

The better the orgasm, the better the offering.

It’s not about the quantity,… but the QUALITY.

4 Likes

Yeah but you probably already know it, in our today’s time in this western society, you need to be a freakin’ good wizard to have that like every week, or you already encounter your pearl
Or Idk being very charismatic, a good flirty, or a banker etc…

Or you have the girlfriend but you spend time and you loose more money than you would with a prostitute in term or sex/money ratio
I build my bizness, the rest will come