About the upcoming Lunar event 31/1

Hello there, folks, it’s being a long time since I posted anything so here is a topic to have a friendly discussion about. I believe most of us know about the lunar eclipse/super blue moon event at 31/1/2018 and what does that mean for any practitioner that wants to utilize its effects on his/her individual path. So what are you guys planning to do magically speaking on that night? I am going to use a Taoist rite to empower and imbue with metaphysical power and force various items that I use from day to day to assist me in my path to ascension and occult knowledge. Any ideas to pitch in?
Tell me about your thoughts :wink:

4 Likes

I may use that moment to envoke a really powerful deity or use it to gain extra energy/power. Maybe both? Both is good. :laughing:

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea, during such an event a gateway can be constructed through various concoctions and herbs to evoke the deity/demon/spirit and the optimal situation I believe would be to astral travel to the realm of the said entity for the duration of the event. Excellent idea. Thanks for sharing~

3 Likes

A vampiric ascension ritual. I did one on the last solar eclipse last year so this seems a very oddly timed event and balance. One ritual towards vampiric ascension during the day and another during the night for two separate celestial events.

2 Likes

I’m planning an alchemical wedding on this date with the help of Lilith and Samael. @Alexander12 it’s good to see you back on here again! A true og BALG-we.

2 Likes

Seems rather interesting choice, would you care to share some of the details or general outline?

Why thank you for your kind words~ Ah an alchemical wedding, that’s truly beautiful. I have conducted the same ritual back when I studied traditional alchemy, the results were unusual for me but in a good way. I am also thinking to use a certain alchemical concoction that will be empowered by this lunar event utilizing a Daoistic array. Thank you for telling us your thought~

1 Like

Basically for the upcoming ritual it will involve summoning four demons of what I think are four different primal vampiric currents. I am going off the outline sent to me in my dreams and intuition. The four I have to conjure are Lucifer, Cain, Lilith, and a final one which would now seem to be called the Damned one, which I believe is a certain aspect of perhaps Azazel and not the entirety of him. I will summon them under the light of the bloodmoon and unite their aspects into a single sigil that balances the limitations that come from each and seal that with my blood and their own. That seems to be the gist of it.

2 Likes

Rather interesting facts. Seems to be a really powerful rite if one is sucesful summoning those beings. I wish you the very best. Do give us an update if your experience. Cheers~

1 Like