About the universal circle of magic

Where can i find the book that teatches how to use it? What is his name?
I’m kinda of curious to trying it out

Are you talking about EA’s Universal Circle, or something else?

2 Likes

If it is EA’s I didn’t realize there was a book for it? Is there a book? I didnt get a book.

1 Like

No, there is no book for EA’s circle, baby girl.

2 Likes

Damn it! Cause now I want the book. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe it should come with like a pamphlet.

1 Like

Instruction manual ? :sunflower:

How to use?

In every language, since it is universal ya know?

3 Likes

It would be a short pamphlet, princess.

“Put circle on floor. Sit in it. Evoke spirit.” :joy:

However, if the OP is talking about EA’s Universal Circle, it is based on the Circle of Pacts from the Book of Azazel so he could look in that book, though the information is limited to a paragraph.

3 Likes

I tried to listen to that book on YouTube but someone reading to me puts me to sleep. :joy: so I’ve never made it to that paragraph. :disappointed:

But I do have the circle :grinning:

I don’t even think I made that far in the book study group. I just followed everyone else’s notes :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

It’s in kindle unlimited, if you have that. That is one think I like about Koetting, I can reborrow his books anytime I want a sigil from a being in them and it’s not already on the forum, or screenshotted on google lol

I really appreciate how Dk shared a ss of Tul’s forever ago though, cuz I never saved it till recently and have forum searched that post probably 15 times in the last two years for peeps.

2 Likes

I screenshot the hell outa Google :joy:

3 Likes

Me too, cuz I’ll find something and think wow that’s cool… then I can’t find it again when I want it lmao :rofl: :rofl:

It would be good though if Koetting released a short pdf for the circle though, just detailing how he came up with it and what it represents and stuff, cuz I’m sure I’ve seen that asked a few times.

Even if it was only half a page, I’m sure people would like to be able to save that for future reference.

2 Likes

I want to say he talks about it in one of his older YouTube videos. But I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Probably, I don’t fall asleep, but I can’t watch a video, tv or movie along to save my life.

I get bored…

I used to love to lay with the boyfriend and watch tv, but half the time I’d play phone games or knit too. I like to listen, but not watch.

2 Likes

I can watch short videos but anything over about 20 mins and I’m asleep.

2 Likes

Guys…

He describes the circle, where it came from, what the Nabatean characters mean, all of it.

4 Likes

Extract it to a pdf for then… lol. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That’s a damned video! and it’s 38 minutes so it’s too long for ya woman too! :stuck_out_tongue:

Wtb software that extracts the words in a youtube video to a nicely formatted pdf. I’d use the shit out of it, and be willing to buy it too.

Closed captioning doesn’t cut it.

3 Likes

You do know videos come with a handy feature called “fast forward,” right? So you can skip to the parts you want to listen to instead of watching it all :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah but how do you know which parts you want to listen to butthead. :frowning:

<Not psychic. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pretty simple. You skip until you see EA pull out the circle :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes