About the Ouija board

I received the Ouija board today as my astral senses are off and I’m thinking of contacting amaymon tonight. I’ve learned a lot about the ouija board in this forum, but I have a few questions stuck in my head.

1- First of all, should I draw amaymon’s sigil on the back of the board?

2- Since I will be using the Ouija board, do I need to use candles, incense, enn and sigil in the same way?

3- Can I communicate without going into a trance?

4- Should I test the accuracy immediately when Amaymon or another spirit arrives?

5- How should I start talking when Amaymon comes?

It might sound like a silly and simple question, but I wanted to ask it anyway. If you have any other suggestions that you would like to add, I would appreciate it. thx

No need, and what if you want to use it for others later? You could just have the sigil out and open it, then tell him you are using the ouija and ask him to se it to communicate to you. Ask him if he is Amaymon and to give you a flash of his sigil in your minds eye to confirm it’s him.

2- Since I will be using the Ouija board, do I need to use candles, incense, enn and sigil in the same way?

No I think you can skip all of these ouija or no ouija, unless you feel like using them. Me I’m a candle freak and I love incense, and the atmosphere they provide, and really have them more for me than for the ritual.

3- Can I communicate without going into a trance?

Less easily, the trance state helps drown out the conscious mind chatter that gets in the way. With practice though the subconscious wants to talk to you, and you can train it to talk when not in trance.

4- Should I test the accuracy immediately when Amaymon or another spirit arrives?

Test it’s them and not an impostor, yes.

5- How should I start talking when Amaymon comes?

I usually say “Thank you for coming! I have some questions I’d like to ask you.” :smiley:

5 Likes

For ouija, seances etc. it’s better to lower the lights, so you could indeed use a candle; the incense wouldn’t be, in this case, a manifestation base but it may help to keep away parasites and also to “fine tune”, a recipe by an Italian author is frankincense, cloves, camphor (these also as resin, while the following is mostly found as sticks) and either opium or spring poppies.

1 Like

@Mulberry @fapa79 thank you for your answers

Do I have to do it while invoke Amaymon or while I’m working on the sigil?

After that, should I ask the ouija to speak?

1 Like
  1. If you never plan to use it with any other spirit. Otherwise, I suggest just placing his sigil nearby or even taping (but not if it will hurt your board) it to the board. Maybe drawing it small so you can add other sigils?

2. If you only want Amaymon to answer, I would use it in a full ritual setting. Which means everything you usually do for an evocation.

3. Not sure. Sometimes spirits communicate whenever, but best results are usually in ritual mindset/a trance.

4. You should always make sure you know who’s using it to communicate and that you can trust them.

5. However you usually do ritual. Some people speak aloud, others in their heads, some people write things down for the spirit, some people do other things that are meaningful to them. Some people look at the sigil the whole times, others at smoke, others at candle flames, others at their notes, others change focus throughout, or use a statue. Personal preference friend.

2 Likes

As the board to speak…about what? There’s a spirit usually talking through it. Again, make sure you know what it is.

1 Like

Thank you for your answers it was very helpfull

1 Like

I’ve finished the summoning process. However, I was unable to communicate and wanted to tell you. My hands seemed to be getting a little warm. However, I still did not feel Amaymon. I also experienced a few strange things during Invoke. First, I had parts of my body that were (rarely) itchy at the time of summoning, and sometimes my back ached. this pain is not a normal pain, as if someone was hitting it. secondly, whenever I tried to imagine or think about the Amaymon, my body was suddenly moving. For example, for the first time, my foot suddenly moved. Often times, there were sudden movements in other parts of my body. Sometimes my hands were shaking. When I couldn’t get a sign later, I decided to do an exercise called “The Black Sun Exercise” shared on this forum. Then I thanked Amaymon and finished.

I wanted to share it with you though. I will continue to try in the coming days.

Warm hands… sometimes it occurs, for example in my case with meditation or indeed contacting entities. Although communication didn’t take place, itchy parts of body are yet another “good thing”; in fact, I’ve read that it do happen when a medium reaches trance or the spirit is entering.

1 Like

I have to ask, have you called Amaymon before and are you familiar with the energy?
Also, have you made sure to banish before and after the ritual?
And did you prohibit any other being from using it to contact you?
Strange feelings in the body during ritual are not uncommon. But if they are causing you problems, they could be problematic.

I can’t say much on Ouija boards because I’ve never used one. Truthfully, they freak me out a bit and I’ve read too many stories to want one in my life at the moment.

1 Like

I thought you said you were doing sigil work, not invoking? These are two different things.

If you’re doing an invocation don’t even bother with the board, the spirit will be literally inside you and you can sense it as if you were talking to yourself.

If you’re doing sigil magick, then open the sigil first.

Then when the sigil is open, at this point say thank you, and state aloud that you are asking the entity to speak to you though the ouija board.
State no other entities are allowed to talk though the board, just Amaymon.

Then place your hands on the planchette and let it flow. Start by asking if it is Amaymon and to flash you his sigil to your mind’s eye.
Proceed with othr questions as you see fit.

At the end, say thank you and that you are leaving, and if you like say “please feel free to depart” or “I give you license to depart”.
Traditionally, push the planchette to Goodbye, before removing your hands.

3 Likes

@Mulberry @fapa79 Thank you very much for your answers you have been very helpful

No, I haven’t called Amaymon before and a little.

Yeah

Yeah

What problems could there be?

2 Likes

I would be very careful. Ouija boards are well known for being an opening portal attracting imposters and parasites.

Do your banishing first. Set up your wards. Just makes sure your protection is up.

Just a few things to be wary of.

2 Likes