About the 4 incantations

I watched this video of E.A recently
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdtH5bANEJc]- YouTube
The two primary incantations are given inside the programm “mastering evocation” and are writen inside the working companion.
Could it be possible to have the two others in writen version. Just to be sure, not being myself an english native speaker, it’s sometimes better to have a written version for a better understanding for things such as mantra or formulas.

Many thanks for your help

1 Like

Here you go mate, all 4, straight from the newsletter:

4 Demonic Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power

#1. To Initiate or Enforce Spiritual Pacts (Tacit or expressed pacts)

“Alash Tad Al-Ash Tal Ashtu”

#2. Summoning of All Magickal Powers

[i]“Itz rachu mantantu vespacha kaltamu

Itz ranta mant kala mant atzu belt tazu

Vaskalla itz rachu kantantu velchatza”[/i]

#3. To Rouse Vengeful Destruction

[i]“I’chalaz Itz’rechel

Ahn’tal Ah’tan’tel

Regrezitahl

Me Vaskalla Pert’ent’itzu”[/i]

(Repeat this over and over, calling forth sick spirits of destruction, directing them through a link to your victim)

#4. To Summon Forth

[i]“Etsel Mala’kel

Test’zel Sam’tan’el

Itz Retz Nama’tel

Itz Hel Asta’Rel

Kama’Kala, Kama’Kala

Kama’Kala Satan’el

(Spirit) Kama

(Spirit) Kala

(Spirit), Kama’Kala Vel.

Me Vaskalla

Me Solvalla

Me Res’Alla Ah’tan’tel”[/i]

(Repeat several times, as a conjuration of any spirit)

5 Likes

Thanks Lady Eva for this informations.
If I may ask some details about the third. I have practice the third as adviced by E.A inside the video programm and had a great experiences with. They deffinitly serve their purpouses.
What about the use of the third ? To use it, do you need a link to the victim, as a photography or an object that belonged to him , and send forth the power you summoned by pushing them inside this object ? Or do you need to use a visualisation of the victim dying or suffering as you recite the mantram again again and again, as something that empower you magickal imagination ?

Little “up” on that, cause I’m very interressed in it.
My goal is more to make the power of this incantation mine, rather to curse somebody for now, as I’m not a curse addict, I haven’t got a lot of ennemies, but as most of you, I’m power attracted, I want the hability to use that to be mine.
Can I use it in the optical of the “9 days of power” ?

I personally haven’t used the third one, so I can’t help, but I don’t really understand what you mean by “make the power of this incantation mine” - I don’t know, but it might be a bad idea to chant it trying to internalise it, if that’s what you mean, and for the rest, providing you evoke omnipotence/assume the power of godhood etc., before using it, the power is ALREADY yours, so you won’t need to do anything to kind of prime it.

IMO anyway.

Well, in the case of the second one, I saw I HUGE flow of power coming to me days after days. To be perfectly honnest, as days passed I was getting more confortable with the formula I had to make an effort to stop using it as a meditation during the morning.
I feel that using the formula days after days create a kind of synchronicity that made me powerfull days after days…
So I asked myself if doing the same thing with the third formula will devellopped the same kind of synchronicity with a pretty banefull skill, that was the goal (the thing is that I don’t have to much ennemies to target, I want to do it more as a kind of “martial art” practice, to gain strenght for strenght in this domain, and not to take a particular revenge)

I couldn’t even try to answer that myself but maybe someone else here has done this? My concern would be that. like for example making a destructive BindRune or using a destructive “word of power” you don’t want to internalise it, any more than you want to swallow the hand grenade you were about to throw at your enemy, but I don’t know if it’s applicable to this incantation because I don’t understand the complete theory and stuff behind it, I only used the 2nd one because I found it really drew me and seems helpful.

I have my own ways of doing baneful working, and I just worked through the book Baneful Magick, so sorry that’s a crap answer but it’s all I got until someone else more wise on this matter comes along with more! :slight_smile:

Im not flent in enghlis,yet,but i tnk ya beat me.anyway,ya ask if ya can chant everyday the curse mantra? And mix whit ya own stile? Yes ya can,mix,adapt.let us knw,the results,plzzz