About pact with lucifer 2

For starters? it depends on what you’re trying to do.

Why do you want a pact?

2 Likes

Lucifer likes Red Wine, Chocolate, a big thanks :wink: , Dragon incense. Even coffee or breakfast.
The offering you leave there for a few hours. You can communicate that and then dispose.

1 Like

I want to do it for several personal reasons, I would not want to do it for bullshit, it’s very serious for me

Your soul is yours, it’s given to you by the creator/source. You are unique, so giving away you wouldn’t be an option. By te way. Lucifer is not interested in your soul.

Another option is a simple prayer to him. Do that in a meditative state so you prepare and write your intend (what you want).

Oh and see them like friends or co-workers. So start with a meet and great. Not like, ‘I want a million dollar on my bank tomorrow’.

3 Likes

Really? Kk

This method worked for me but I modified it a bit.

I’ll type out my experience with Seere.

So I found his enn on youtube and I listened to that for at least 3 days as often as I could. I listened to his enn while I was at work, I had it on loop when I slept, and I listened to it in the car instead of music.

Then on the night of the ritual, I waited until my entire family had gone to bed and I either played his enn out loud and chanted with it or just chanted it without the aid (can’t remember)

Then I meditated on his sigil/ stared at it until I felt his presence on my back and spoke my peace.

My offerings were some sweet smelling candles and I agreed to make a post about him on BALG then I dismissed him with thanks.

That’s really all you need to do if you want to make contact and have decided to ask for help.

5 Likes

Yes it’s energy for them just lik water, wind, fire and earth (four elementals). Every energy is different so they like other things too.

I mentioned the thank you because many people forget that Lucifer still is a great Archangel.
Angels mostly accept an appreciation.

Another thing is he loves music :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No one is saying it’s not serious but I’m trying to tell you that you don’t need a pact for them to help you.

Besides like I said earlier- You’re new to this and you need to work on being able to hear and speak to spirits in order to have a successful pact.

Or you could just not listen to us and rush into a pact without knowing anything about the spirit, not be able to hear their replies and will ultimately be unsuccessful in every way, shape, and form.

1 Like

@chi is right. I talked to Lucifer about a problem I work on and I said do I need a pact. The answer was NO…

3 Likes

Okay, I’ll do everything they told me, thank you :black_heart::black_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Don’t try to do it in one night.

Immerse yourself in everything you can find on here (and other places) about Lucifer, listen to his enn, draw his sigil and then when you’re ready- you can follow those steps.

2 Likes

Oh by the way as a beginner you made an excellent choice with Lucifer. He is very beginners friendly.

One thing to remember is that you need to learn to hear him. So please focus on your intend (that’s why I say write it down, your problem, question).

Because he mostly already helps even if you cannot hear him clearly. And of course he asks the work from you too.
For example ‘I lie on the couch the whole day, but I want some money’. Well do some work then we can work on proper results…

3 Likes

That should help her with that.

2 Likes

I use this to, I mostly change a guided mediation per day to get some variety

2 Likes

Yea, I gotta work on it more so I can hear them.

1 Like

Okay, thank you very much, I’ll do all this and then come back to tell you :black_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

29 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts

Did you contact this one?

1 Like

Yes i did @anon34533336

1 Like

I always thought lucifer was very great with money and good at getting jobs. Ave Lucifer