About Occult tarot

Hello everyone. I bought occult tarot today, but I found a source for the user manual, but I couldn’t understand it clearly because my English is bad. Do you have a short summary for usage?

The guide I found was the message Mike shared but I couldn’t quite understand it.

1 Like

Ok theres a barcode on the box. Scan it, it will lead you to the download of the instructions

Let me add to this :point_up_2:

There is a specific method I’ve developed for making the occult tarot deck useful as a divination tool.

The cards retain thier basic tarot divinatory meanings AND also represent a given spirit.

I used the instructions provided by the creator of the occult tarot ( Travis McHenry) and created a tencard spread based on his method.

If you need further instructions I can PM you the template I use for my workings. It’s important to note functionally the deck is still a tarot deck so if you wish to do a traditional, 1,3 or 5 card reading you can do that as well.

I developed my system and have tested it over 150 times now and most of the feedback I’ve gotten has been how accurate it’s turned out to be.

5 Likes

I would appreciate it if you could send it as PM. THXX

I download now

omg this is really too much. I hope I develop systems like this in the future lolll

1 Like