About Entity's Name/Sigil

Are sigils mandatory for evocation? I’m not good at drawing sigils. Can I just use the name of the entity instead of the sigil?

Sigils aren’t mandatory at all, no tool is. All a sigil does is help guide you to a spirit. Saying an entities name in your ritual will get its attention and be just as effective yes. As you become more experienced and sensitive to changes in the astral you’ll notice that even focusing briefly and saying a spirits name will get its attention.

Okay, thanks for letting me know. :slight_smile:
Well since I am a novice, I will use both the name and sigil.
Can I print sigils instead of drawing them?

If you feel happy doing that then yes, the sigil will only work if you believe you’ve done it properly. Any doubts and you won’t be able to channel the energy correctly, meaning the spell won’t work

Thanks for the answer. :slight_smile:
Everyone that views this thread, like what Zac said if you agree. Just making sure that I am not being misguided. Please excuse my doubtfulness. :slight_smile:

I agree, and quick pro-tip - complicated sigils, print them in light grey or red then go over them in black ink, if you want the precision of print but the personal touch of drawing them as well.

Here’s an example - one of Belial’s sigils, the most complicated one afaik, in grey: