Abbadon Sigil

I just stumbled across this…

What do you guys think? Is it real? Is it fake?

4 Likes

I am using this too! But is it Abbadon or Abaddon? Or both are different entities!

1 Like

Tell me something, can you really materialize a spirit? I ask because if you can’t, you should be very careful. I posted this here to draw out experts to verify this information. After all Abbadon or Abaddon is a baneful spirit. I feel reluctant to work with this sigil until I know it’s authentic.

1 Like

This seal is a legitimate seal for Abaddon, and is from what is known as the Dukante Hierarchy.

The Dukante Hierarchy comes from the demonolatry tradition, which worships demons in a religious way, and so the seals differ from those of the Goetia, which is more of a ceremonial tradition.

4 Likes

No! Lol I just like to get to know the gatekeepers! His name was ringing in my head so I opened the sigil to see where it leads! I threw caution to the wind long time ago… trusting my guardians :hugs:

1 Like

I’ve used it, but he is a massive spirit, it best to evoke him outdoors or invoke him in a big astral area.

3 Likes

Throw caution to the wind, I like your style. I do much the same shit.

1 Like

Well I’m glad that we’re on the same page. It’s a pleasure to know you, Miku :hugs:

1 Like

Ghehehe ABBA-don lord of the Swedes, ruler of blondes…

But apart from unearthing an ancient topic with a bad joke, I do have some more serious questions.
I understand most people work with Abaddon in combination with baneful magic, but as he is The Destroyer. Could you work with him in terms of self development. Like helping to recognize and destroy (selfmade) illusions or perceptions that might hold you back or destroy other parts of self that serve no purpose on your path forward, much like working with Kali could maybe do?

Have people here used both sigils and is there a perceived difference in energy or how the spirit reacts to your workings when using this sigil instead of the Goetic one?