Abaddons relationships?

Definitely going to try, but the only tools I have are myself, my hands, and pen and paper, as well as his sigil. I was thinking of making some sort of circle with 5 small rocks I have, not sure if that would work though.

Only way to know for sure is to give it a whirl and see where it takes you

I agree with Tiberius. Your intention is the main ingredient in this. I personally always use a sigil with a candle, and those alone always do the trick for me. Itā€™s okay to be practical- you donā€™t need fancy tools to work your magick, although it can help depending on the spell and goal. You can also use his enn to call him closer: Es Na Ayer Abaddon Avage. Donā€™t worry too much about pronunciation. He also likes the dark and quiet, so setting that atmosphere is good.

1 Like

On a side note, I named one of my cats after Abaddon a while back. I call him Abadabs. Heā€™s a handsome black cat. He likes dark spots, and heā€™s very mischievous.

4 Likes

Heā€™s so cute haha

Heā€™s a brat. Acts like my imaginary friend in every way though so I fully expect it lol.

1 Like

I did decide to try to contact Lucifer for the first time. I wrote Lucifer a letter asking him to teach me quite a few things he specializes in, like astral projection and spirit communication. I intend to send it to him by writing his sigil on the back then burning the letter.

I am still very much interested in doing the same thing for contacting Abaddon, however I currently have no other basis except that I feel a very strong connection with him and my imaginary friend as well as my cat share his name, so Iā€™m questioning if contacting Abaddon solely for those reasons would upset him.

If you are coming from a place of genuine interest and a genuine desire to form a relationship, that is okay. I bother Abaddon with my noob questions, and he doesnā€™t mind. He just jokingly gives me that deadpan, ā€œwhat now?ā€ look haha. What you can do is ask him if it is truly him that has been in your life, and what exactly he wishes to do with you if he is.

2 Likes

It it extremely difficult to try to light a fire when the only tools you have require your hands to be nerve wrackingly close to your fuel source and you happen to be utterly terrified of getting burned. Unfortunately living with other people so I canā€™t go looking for one of those long distance multipurpose lighters I know we have because they would insist on knowing why and I wouldnā€™t dare provide them and answer. But Iā€™m not giving up on finding it.

@Everblue You have a strong relationship with Abaddon. Are you able to communicate with him and see if a specific spell was accepted by him and is going to manifest?

When I first started to work with him he came to me to do a spell for me. It was funny to say the least. Basically having a very very vivid vision of him sitting on the floor in front of a ritual set upā€¦naked. I was confused of course by what he was doing.

The next funny experience was when I was doing a ritual for someone and accidentally did a partial invocation. I felt part of him in me and I could not stop laughing. He honestly has a grate sense of humor.

The next one was a week before COVID hit. He basically gave me a dream and a vision. He basically warned me about COVID. There is two other things I didnā€™t remember that was on that sign.

Then there was the whole brake through with finding out he was Apollo. I started to work with Apollo and as I was talking to him through my pendulum he told me he and Abbadon were the same. He then showed me him transform into Abbadon and Abbadon looking like Abaddon but had Apolloā€™s energy. That blew my mind.

Honestly all in all he can be a flirt at times, a grate teacher, a prankster but most of all a really grate friend. Totally recommend people to get to know him as him. He is so much more then just pure chaos.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience! It sounds very much like him and all you said about him is true, I experienced all of that too :smiley:
Also, what a beautiful picture!! You are a very good Artist! Iā€™m envious >.< :grin:

1 Like