A Word on Demons

Just because they are ancient doesn’t mean they are stupid. They know and are aware of what social Dynamics are, technology is, what an iPhone is, etc.

If you make a joke about an entity with friendly intent they are chill and don’t mind. But if you purposely make a joke with the intent of slandering them, that’s when shit hits the fan.

There is a cognitive Bias that
Ancient=Stupid, or Technologically Illiterate.

That’s not so lol.

Just wanted to put that out there.
I was literally just thinking this then next thing I know I’m typing it.

Talk about quick manifestation :joy::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

19 Likes

That’s when they take away the wifi.

13 Likes

The irony is that these entities are responsible for the very knowledge and science that we have to create technology.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” – British science fiction writer Arthur C. Clarke

8 Likes

That’s when your phone bill mysteriously becomes $500 instead of $50

7 Likes

They’ve made it clear that they are very up on tech in every field. That something spoken with teasing affection will also be received very differently than something with the intention to insult. I’ve called Belial a mother fucker more times than I can remember. It’s always with affection…and he did actually send me a dream where he was sleeping with my mother. It all depends on your dynamic and level of familiarity. If I’d done it with anger or intentional disrespect he would have checked me real quick.

6 Likes

It’s good you have posted this because there are some folks who believed that they are so brilliant and have higher intelligence than most of the ancient spirits…

5 Likes

Now, I could be wrong, but I always thought that demons were why western civilization developed so much technology in the first place, because they helped us develop it for some unfathomable reason.

3 Likes