A wonderful experience with King Paimon, first pact!

First post in a long while (still need to get back to some folks with some ritual information) but I feel this is a great place to start since I haven’t been active on here in a while.

A lot has happened but I particularly want to focus on King Paimon here.

We made a powerful pact together, the exact details of which I will not be sharing as it is private.

It was an interesting experience. I was slightly nervous going in mainly because I heard King Paimon has particular customs you generally want to follow when meeting with him. (Be dressed, offer wine, royal formalities, etc.)

That said he was very kind and any anxiety I had faded very fast.

At first his voice almost sounded like it was being filtered through a heavy voice scrambler. However, I politely asked him to speak more clearly, which he did.

He then asked why I had called him, and I told him about the idea I had for a pact and how my intuition had been telling me it would be best to make a pact with him specifically.

I offered him some rose wine and he gladly drank the essence of it.

In short, we discussed the pact and we made it.

I will not be going in to any of the specifics but I have to say since I sat down to write this I feel physically buzzing with warm energy. Especially around my face. Feels good.

Well that’s my experience.

Special thanks to King Paimon.

• Rayne
3 Likes