A weird, haunted situation

It is not discussed in that book as it’s not essential to it, but Damon Brand does have a book on creating Servitors called “Magickal Servitors” that is a good guide.

But on the forum we do actually have a tutorial:

6 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you. You’ve been so helpful. You guys rock

2 Likes

All of these advice work very well!

I would also add, you can try calling out to Jesus in prayer

Try the Lord’s prayer a couple times (with faith)

Ecce Crucem Domini! Fugite partes adverse!
Vicit Leo de Tribu Juda, Radix David! Alleluia!

1 Like

You can make a sigil and a circle with the intent of sealing to form a seal to draw over the mirror, astrally or on a cloth to cover the mirror (or even on the mirror itself physically, but it’s not required), declare yourself as the ultimate authority in your domain, and activate the seal you made in whichever way you feel drawn to. You can also call on whatever deities or spirits you work with that you’d like help from to assist in the ritual.

2 Likes

Scrolling down these posts: I’d seen you’d received a fair bit of seemingly sound advice. And it’s true. But could you please take a moment to provide us with any updates on your specific situation? Meanwhile, I did have another suggestion and interpretation of events to be perused if it should help.

So then-- what if the mirror isn’t actually acting as a portal in this case which resultantly would need to be sealed? What if, instead of that, you merely weakened the current spirit in your home-- as is so often the case in attempted banishings, which will start back up again in a month or so-- and therefore your child simply has seen the spirit in the mirror? Mirror gazing in itself can change your perspective enough to “see things” you normally wouldn’t when looking at the physical things themselves. Children also are less “fixed” in the material perspective by habit. In other words, your haunting spirit quite possibly never left-- and rather than having a full blown apparition, you’re now left with a manifestation that is more subtle but equally devious in nature. Give it time, and I fear it may pick up speed again even as I’m willing to wager while hoping against the same.

Part of (and no small part) of my intuition comes from having been stuck with my family living in several haunted locations as a youth, and having dealt with a few haunted locations as an occultist and ceremonial magickian since. And having looked into numerous other cases obsessively over the years.

From experience, it seems unless you kill or bind the offending spirit one way or another, and especially if you’re not setting up wards afterward-- there’s a good chance it’s coming back if said spirit was truly established in that space rather than something more transient you happened to bring there by accident. That observation also doesn’t exclude the possibility of a so-called “portal” existing which would further serve to invalidate any skilled attempts to even kill that spirit outright; it being replaced by another some time sooner or later. On the aside, “sealed” portals can eventually reopen, too.

2 Likes

Also, if your child’s behavior is notably changing for the worse as I’d read, then I cannot see the same in order to verify, but this could suggest you’re dealing with a case of demonic oppression leading to greater levels of possession rather than just an idle haunting.

Therefore I would find someone locally to help (and thereby risk making it worse as happened to myself years ago), or move right away when possible given the level of severity. I mean, it would really be unfortunate if said spirit attached itself to a person. Then you couldn’t even move away when financially or otherwise able. This is an undoubtedly crappy situation, and I’m sorry to hear you are also someone stuck in it, too.

3 Likes

So you’ve brought up a few really good points. I think you’re entirely right about the banishing just kind of weakening the entity rather than getting rid of it, causing it to retreat into the mirrors in the house. I found a couple sigils and drew them on the main offending mirror. It’s in another thread the one about summoning spirits Want to summon spirits etc. but I’ve been using Keteriya’s servitor, Luna, with great success. As soon as I summoned her she charged straight at the main offender mirror. After a couple minutes the whole house got lighter. Like the lights in the house all got brighter, it was nuts. Since I’ve summoned her my son has pretty much stopped having nightmares altogether where he was having a couple a week along with a night terror every couple of weeks. My fiancé has stopped having night terrors as well.
So whatever was here seems to be gone now, thank goodness. My son still likes looking at himself in the mirror but he’s not attached to it anymore and the amount of time he spends around it had markedly decreased. Plus it doesn’t look like he’s interacting with someone anymore.
I’ve been worried about spirits attaching themselves to him since before he was born because I could feel how spiritually sensitive he was even in utero. Then to top it all off he was born on a full moon during an eclipse :sweat_smile: it will be interesting to see how he develops his sixth sense as he grows up. At least I’ll be able to nurture that in him instead of trying to squash it out of fear like my parents did.

5 Likes

What are the other two?

2 Likes

Fire, and blood.

3 Likes

See, now, I find this very interesting. I’ve worked in clearing haunted locations, and have always closed portals in mirrors. I never thought to look into the fireplace! lol

I’ve used blood on sigils, but never saw it as a portal in itself.

Are there particular ways to use these as portals, or does their very existence just create a portal?

2 Likes

Thers is been sait by the old egyptians that in every house and temple there is a dark inteligence a force living there if you want it or not.

1.they used either to worship/venerate it for material success as of spiritual ones.

2.Or for advanced, binding it as a group so it does what you tell it to. Than it Serves you.Also by deep self mastery you can naturaly Master it.

If its unhappy by the inhabitants it will sow discord, if the inhabitant are pretty unprotected +plain normal people, it will do harm in some way or another be it like you mentioned or in other unusual frequent unluky occurences in life that are pretty messed up or not but you will know it was IT in the background that theres just something wrong.

I would pursue this if you dont do like the egyptians would do. To pursue protection/cleansings being done by yourself, relatives, and here and other known and trusted magicians.

3 Likes

Is there anywhere I can find some good reading material on that?
I’ve been using a servitor to keep up the cleansing and wards on my home. The mirror has become inactive following the placement of a couple sigil a on the back of it and now my son has little more than a passing interest the mirrors in the house. The occasional weird thump occurs in the house but it’s gotten a lot quieter

3 Likes

Are you looking specifically for books on protections and banishings, or for Egyptian style magic?

2 Likes

That’s awesome to hear! May I ask what sigils you used? That may allow us to help others with this issue.

1 Like

Of course! I guess it was just the one, my fiancé was supposed to draw one and never did so just the one worked

This is the other sigil I was going to use

As for reading material anything and everything! I have Brand’s magical protection. I’ve always been curious about Egyptian magic but wouldn’t know where to begin. I’m fairly adept at energetically cleansing things and places but the way I do it is at a fairly high energy cost to myself and if I’m being completely honest I don’t have a whole lot of extra energy these days. I’ve been leaning on Luna for that. So any way I can learn to become more efficient in that regard or form a relationship with a demon or god to help with the supply of energy I’d be super grateful even to just be pointed in the right direction.

1 Like

This Information comes out of an of me real apreciated and good book called practice of white and black magic by Ted Morson.

Its infos are from german-austrian secret lodges (Oto, fraternitas Saturni,rosecrutians, carl spiesberger) initiates and practitioners and i say this ive tried the glyphs and it did its cleanses and protection1000%Prozent.

1 Like

Unfortunately this qaulity book is only available for germans-austrains bether yet people who speak German.You can have it but its only outthere in German as much i know…

Lucifer in general is pretty helpfull for beginners and advanced alike. He teaches you without a book. And his protection(protectors) are pretty mighty. I would look into him. And state your desire and relationship with respect and overal honesty.

Any update on your situation OP?

I like that second sigil, but definitely use whatever works!

There is quite a bit to learn if you wish to go the evocation route. I would start by reading about the various spirits, and read books by magicians who actually work with them to get an idea of how to proceed.

There is a book by Donald Michael Kraig called Modern Magick: Twelve Lessons in the High Magickal Arts. If you’re new to magic, this is an excellent (IMO) place to start. It gives the basics of both ceremonial magick and some witchcraft.

Other than that, any of the Gallery of Magick books are good, albeit not “traditional.”

I hope this helps.